[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a lenovo K3 Note with LineageOs 14.1. Is it possible to root

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Android_robot.svg.png (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Android_robot.svg.png
7KB, 170x200px
Got a lenovo K3 Note with LineageOs 14.1. Is it possible to root the phone without wipe everything ?
>>
If you don't know the answer maybe you shouldn't be messing with custom ROMs and root
>>
>>61006260
This.
>>
Give it back, Jamal
>>
>>61006161
If the bootloader is not already unlocked then no.
>>
>>61006161
what?

if it has lineage os it's already rooted?

are you retarded?
>>
>>61007074
Dude its not, "lineageOS Version : 14.1-20170616-UNOFFICIAL-aio_otfp", in 7.1.2, but no superuser
>>
>>61007310
LineageOS doesn't come pre-rooted anymore. You have to install root separately.
>>
>>61007463
And obviously I cant check if my bootloader is already unlocked, the adb command dont work (failed)
>>
>>61007524
That's not how it works. You have to go into Developer Options and enable it there.
>>
>>61007532
If you're speaking about adb, I already enabled it. Otherwhise, I got no option about the bootloader
>>
>>61006161
>>61006260
>>61007310
>>61007524
>>61007604
Give it back daquan you obviously don't know how this works
>>
>>61006161
>>61006900
>>61007524
Honestly if you're so retarded that can't sit down and think for a second you probably shouldn't be doing this at all.
If the bootloader wasn't unlocked and how'd you (or the person you very obviously stole it from) install Lineage? Like seriously just think for like 5 minutes then go out and try to return the damn thing you fucking nigger.
>>
>>61006161
Flash it through your recovery
>>61006260
Also this.
>>
Men, I know my phone was rooted before, I installed Lineage with TWRP, but the app SuperUser tell me clearly that i'm not rooted.
>>
>>61009093
Just flash it through the recovery then.
>>
go to lineage os website to the dl section. scroll until you see the 'extra' section, there'll be a couple of zips for root access.

Once you flash it, go to dev options >> root options and "adb and apps" should available.

btw supersu doesnt work anymore.
>>
ty all
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.