[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gimp can do everything PS can" Why do you Gimp shitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Gimp.png (34KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
Gimp.png
34KB, 300x224px
"Gimp can do everything PS can"

Why do you Gimp shitter assclowns always talk out of your asses especially when it's so untrue?
>>
>>61003901
name something PS can do that Gimp can't, that you use in your routine image-editing tasks.

Note that I said "can't do", not "can do, but the interface is different and that's totally unacceptable"
>>
Why are photoshop babbys so insecure about their image manipulation program choice?
I used GIMP since the beginning of times and when I was forced to use PS, the UI seemed retarded, polar opposite of GIMP, the default keyboard shortcuts are actually literally retarded. Who uses Alt as Cntrl key? Just why? And last of all it's bloated as fuck, made by Adoubee, proprietary closed-source abortion. When you want more shapes you need to "expand" the current library by clicking on an arrow button. If someone else wouldn't have told me I wouldn't find out. And the shapes are already installed, on your disk, why does the program need to hide them away? And similarly dumb issues arise whenever I want to do anything with layers. I just went back to GIMP that just works and if it doesn't there's an add-on that fixes the issue and adds more functionality.
>>
>>61003951
Dynamic, non-destructive filters
Rotate text
>>
>>61003951
Draw a circle
>>
>>61003901
I only use Photoshop to crop and resize images.
So whatever software that can get the job done, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>61003901
Gimp is one of the most unintuitive pieces of software I've ever used. People who claim it's half the program that photoshop is are delusional freetards.
>>
>>61003901
jokes on you, kike. I've never even used ps so I'll wont ever have to realise just how shitty GIMP is
>>
after the multi-decade security nightmares that Acrobat and Flash were/are, I'm prepared to drag myself through any clusterfuck of an interface just to avoid having anything to do with those shitheads at adobe.
>>
>>61003901
>poorfag who can't afford Windows 10 and the free Krita that comes with it detected
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.