[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this board right now, getting paid for trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170621_004912.jpg (160KB, 692x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_004912.jpg
160KB, 692x1104px
There are people on this board right now, getting paid for trying to sell you shit from this once bankrupt company called "logitech". Of course always claimed to be based on personal experience.

>2017
>falling for the goylitech meme
>>
>>60998825
What are you trying to say
>>
>>60998851
I don't know, I just wanted to share the current state of logitech and threads with logitech pictures in the OP.

The rest is implied and considered self explanatory.
>>
>>60998825
That applies to any brand, anon. How GNU are you?
>>
I like my logitech mice, but buying anything else from them is just silly
>>
Lots of companies make good and bad products.

You shouldn't buy something just because it has some name attached to it.
>>
>>60998825
>be OP
>suck dick every day
>cheap logitech speakers stop working after 5 years
>decide to make a thread on /g/ because I'm a gigantic faggot
>can't express myself properly
>get frustrated
>go on grindr
>find a built nigger to destroy my ass
>...
>profit?
>>
>>60998825
>buying "computer" speakers and expecting quality
Those things were a joke in terms of actual audio quality from the moment they were invented, with perhaps precious few exceptions across decades. What exactly is your point?
>>
>>60998825
>2017
>there are still people who fall for the "computer" speaker meme
Get some bookshelf speakers and a cheap amp to power them.
>>
i bought those speakers for 30 dollars to use with my tv. they are atleast better than my previous tv speakers. im happy. what do you expect for 30 dollars.
>>
>>60998934
I feel you OP. Fuck Logitech
>>
>>60998825
Yeah fuck goylitech.
Back in the day I used to buy stuff that creative made
Cr1tical headset anyone?
Nowadays it's abolute trash
>>
Other than the small woofer I don't see taking off the grills revealing any bad design decisions. Small fullrangers can have perfectly adequate high frequency response with the benefit of uniform radiation pattern that would require quite elaborate crossovers or very low crossover frequency to come close to with a 2-way. What I'm more worried about is that the satellites probably don't have a steep enough highpass filter to keep distortion in check or low enough crossover frequency to maintain proper stereo imaging/radiation pattern. Considering the price I'm worried they might not have any high pass filter AT ALL. Then again that's what I worry about with the z623 and other more expensive 2.1 sets too, since I don't consider anything less than 24dB/octave to be "doing it right". Anybody know if any of them have decent crossovers?

Not that I'm saying these small fullrangers are up to snuff, never heard 'em so I can't tell.
>>
>using anything other than a used $40 thinkpad with gentoo on it
>>>/v/
>>
>>61005511
>never heard 'em so I can't tell.
>>61003594
>>61001689
>>60999663
>>60999237
>>60998934
>>60998825
obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQwvE8ZKDNE
>>
>>61005511
There are no tweeters
>>
>>61005563
You're better off without tweeters with a fullranger that small as long as it's any good. You can't tell from these photos if they are or not.
>>
Logitech may not have the highest quality, but they are good for the price. My M515 works fine after years of daily use. Looking forward to the MX Master.
>>
>>61008128
>but they are good for the price.
Not over here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.