[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider yourself an Android "power user?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: artImg940x540_20495.jpg (46KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
artImg940x540_20495.jpg
46KB, 940x540px
Would you consider yourself an Android "power user?" If so, which apps/functions do you use to get the most out of your phone day to day?
>>
>>60982483
I'm the very opposite of a power user. I hate phones and I resent having to have one at all. I really, really resent the fact that I have to learn so much about this shitty, useless, brain-damaged platform to rip out the operating system and flash lineageos in a convoluted, device-specific manner just so I can avoid intense surveillance. "it doesn't report any information back to the organization that wrote the OS" should be a baseline feature, not something I have to go to a lot of trouble to set up. (Apple has the exact same problem, they're just less crass about it. And don't let you do anything about it.)

Phones exemplify everything that's wrong with modern technology.
>>
>>60982553
k dad
>>
>>60982553
You know you're being spied on by your carrier and ISP who could sell your information to google anyway right?
>>
>>60983140
>you know they fingerbang you when you're asleep anyway right? You shouldn't worry about being raped too
>>
My phone can't be rooted, and I barely use it (shit, it's been dead for seven months) so... no.
>>
>>60982483
Yes
>>
Titanium Backup Pro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.