[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on crypto currency /g/. I've earned about 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: flir_20170617T131050.jpg (260KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
flir_20170617T131050.jpg
260KB, 640x480px
Redpill me on crypto currency /g/. I've earned about 34 bucks in 4 days so far mining eth, but I feel like I could be earning more. Bitcoin has been raped by ASICs which is why I've been mining eth but is there a better currency out there? I have dual RX 480s and a Ryzen 1700, electricity costs need not apply, what should I be doing to maximize my profit? Pic totally unrelated, a thermal image of my head when I was sick
>>
Wait for bitcoin to break it's own ass on the floor, (probably in 5 months or so) then start buying up asic resistant coins with a low coin supply. Buy them every month and keep control of your private keys. When BTC eventually comes roaring back, you might be stacking millions.
>>
>>60971578
>>60971578
I understand, I guess if the price if btc drops low enough I could probably buy a small amount of that too and sell once it goes back up again? Although I guess that may take awhile
>>
>>60971578
how does btc coming roaring back plus asic resistant coins=stacking millions?
>>
>>60971731
I guess you'd be holding a monopoly on the other currencies since they have a low coin count, and since btc shit itself everyone would be flocking to those altcoins? I dunno, just guessing
>>
>>60971487
>I've earned about 34 bucks in 4 days so far
LOL Have you payed your power bill yet?
>>
>>60971487
Since when did Australian Securities and Investments Commission rape bitcoins?
>>
>>60971487
Billy I told you to shut that damn computer down its an airport in here I cant bare the sound and the power bill way up high! Enough of this minecraft stuff boy!
>>
>>60972574
application specific integrated circuit.

as opposed to a general purpose computer.
>>
>>60971731
>>60971763
The market value of altcoins are represented in bitcoins. The value of the altcoins will go down, because as bitcoin crashes, people will begin to cash out into bitcoin so they can accumulate bitcoin as it gets cheap. Therefore the market price of the altcoins will stay very LOW with bitcoin. That's your opportunity to sock altcoins away and wait until the value of bitcoin causes higher volatility in altcoin markets, much like we saw late february of this year. A lot of them went completely parabolic, whether by market manipulation or natural market growth. It's all visible in the chart history.

I say choose asic resistant coins because they'll prove to be better decentralized than we're seeing bitcoin. Bitcoin is very hard to mine now. That's why we have these chinese guys with access to cheap ASIC hardware filling warehouses with that shit and raking it in. They all want to keep bitcoin the way it is. They don't care about transaction times or any other problems bitcoin is having. They get to have the majority say, because they're the ones mining, and therefore they're the ones voting on changes to the network. ASIC resistant algorithms found in a lot of different alts take that power away from the chinese and spread it out across the globe to everyone equally, so we all get our say in the development of the networks as they expand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.