[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone theoretically destroy this device without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: KENTK3402U16P.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KENTK3402U16P.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
How can someone theoretically destroy this device without being spotted??
>>
Different types of radiation?
>>
The fuck do you mean destroy it without being spotted?

Physically? Take it out back and smash it with a hammer.. Or throw it in a bucket of salt water and bury it.. You could pour paint thinner or gasoline on it and light it on fire? You're going to have to be more specific.
>>
Turn yourself invisible.
>>
You could render it useless with a jammer on the right frequency

God help you if the FCC finds you though
>>
If you want to make it inoperable, just have 5 grand and get a portable spectrum analyzer / sig gen with a decent amp. wait for the transceiver to key up and find the frequency and channel width, put out a 10db sawtooth at that frequency.
>>
>>60971473
Thanks anon
>>
>>60971498
Operation of a jammer in the United States may subject you to substantial monetary penalties, seizure of the unlawful equipment, and criminal sanctions including imprisonment.

Don't drop the soap.
>>
>>60971395

Are you the military guy? You made a thread about this a while ago. How's your mindless busy work at the gate going
>>
magnetron aimed at it for 5 seconds
>>
>>60971573
Finally back from vacation, just now arrived and saw the exact model. Was about to inject it with lemon juice but this one has no visible wires so i made another thread
>>
remove batteries op
>>
again?
>>
microwave it

take out the battery and rip out the battery contacts with pliers
>>
File: 1494842185631.jpg (111KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1494842185631.jpg
111KB, 640x853px
>>60971395
Is this the fucking gate fag from last time? Just use the fucking radio man, you're getting paid to pay attention and guard some place, not to play clash of clans on the job
>>
>>60971395
a sniper rifle with a silencer.
>>
>>60971473
Why sawtooth, anon?
>>
>>60971395
Yea, overvolt your transmitter so that it burns out their receiver. If you watercool your unit then it will probably survive and odds are they arnt actually setup to deal with someone who is overvolting.
>>
>goes to CO's office
>literally six other walkie talkies

Fuck it
>>
>>60971956
I thought that looked like an anal hook.
>>
>>60971395

Some crazy ass Ukrainians made an EMP cannon on Youtube out of household components that was capable of destroying any electronics at a decent range.
As for not being spotted, you'd need to take cover. Your device isn't going to get spotted, but when the guy's radio blows the fuck up, you don't want to be the only guy around.
>>
File: Rtg8Jt7.jpg (243KB, 1441x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rtg8Jt7.jpg
243KB, 1441x1080px
>>60971540
>>60971445
>>60971395
I'll just leave this here.
http://electronicsforu.com/electronics-projects/build-cell-phone-jammer
>>
>>60971956
of all the things you can buy at love merci he bought that thing? What a waste. Hope he did hang himself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.