[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP! This is important! Now that I have your attention, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 450px-Shiitakegrowing.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Shiitakegrowing.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
STOP! This is important!

Now that I have your attention, let's shit on Software Developers, they earned it. Not only 99% have selled out the users, with their spyware crap, they're in general assholes and they simply just suck. They are responsible for so much crap, it's time they'll get some stink back. The 1% that didn't earn the shit are welcome to join as they certainly know it better than anyone else how crappy the others are.
>>
I like taking advantage of stupid people.
>>
I fucking hate those useless animations that make you wait
>>
Too busy counting my money to care.
>>
>>60970728
The less free time you have, the less time you have to realise that you have zero say in your political process.
>>
>>60970608
I have more respect for heroin dealers than software devs. At least heroin dealers are(for the most part) providing exactly what the buyer wants, software devs on the other hand are literally like trustees in the Holocaust. Just fucking people over to the Masters for a few extra shekels.
>>
>>60970608
I do it because my boss wants me to. I suggest using software that respects your freedom
>>
>>60970807
Your respect is worthless.
>>
I don't get what you're complaining about. Just pirate the software. Out Jew the scheming fuckers.
>>
File: 1b2.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.png
324KB, 414x459px
>>60970852
>worthless
not as bad as your code
>>
>>60970914
Accordint to my employer it's worth 200k a year :^)
>>
>>60970919
/thread
>>
File: stelprdb1044743.jpg (280KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
stelprdb1044743.jpg
280KB, 2100x1500px
>>60970919
200k, in your dreams.
I make 9 Gorillion with shitposting. Just confess already, you suck and you know it.
>>
>>60970608
Ok, good luck without computers, then.
>>
>>60971223
the 1% is good enough. the 99% of software devs can go die for all I care. in fact, the world would be a better place without them.
>>
>>60970974
>9 Gorrillion
Those are rookie numbers, kid
>>
i liek 2 reverse ngine ear
>>
>>60970608
i made some software that i think you'll genuinely find useful. no spyware. no crap. just werks.

but i need money to pay for the rest of my uni fees.
>>
>>60970914
I want smug megumin to step on my cock
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.