[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get into my girlfriends social media accounts any tools

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: SocialMediaMarketing.jpg (91KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
SocialMediaMarketing.jpg
91KB, 860x484px
Trying to get into my girlfriends social media accounts any tools or software anyone can recommend?
>>
>>60970445
I reccomend not being a creep and maybe trusting your girlfriend.
>>
>>60970449
Get off here with that.
>>
Gosh white ppl are creeps
>>
>>60970445
Grow up.

Only <21 year olds and immature assholes do this. Usually their own fault too at not forming relationships right and not being comfortable with yourself. Or just allowing shitty people in your life.
>>
Give it (her privacy) back, Brian
>>
Yes she's cheating on you.
If you have a healthy relationship you should be honest and say that you're worried that she's cheating on you.
Typically here will come a negotiation where she tries to prove it. If she is unable to prove that she is not, she's a cheating ho
>>
>>60970505
Cant really prove shes not but i really just wanted to see once and be done with it.
>>
>>60970449
>girl
>trusting
You idiots are basically begging to be cucked.

There are spyware apps you can install on her phone OP, just do your research and find which one will work on her phone. just watch her fingers when she types in her pin code and wait for to lay it down when she goes to the bathroom or something and spyware can be installed within a couple minutes. If it's iphone you might have to jailbreak it first or something, android is better for this.
>>
>>60970445
get a psychiatrist
>>
setup a man in the middle, strip her https traffic into http and sniff traffic going through
>>
>>60970523
Be honest with her about it.
The lack of trust is going to blow up your relationship. Think about it; if you don't manage to get in to her accounts you're going to mistrust her and she is going to pick up on that. She's going to see that you're not telling her something and that's going to pull you two apart.

Then if you DO get in, you feel guilty about not trusting her even if you do find evidence she's a ho.
>>
Fucking white ppl are creeps
>>
>>60970445
Just break up with her already, what's the point of being with someone you don't trust
>>
>>60970445
How about you stop being a fuckwit
>>
>>60970538
>begging to be cucked
You are cuck in the first place if you are scared of being cucked, fuckin' cuck.
>>
File: pic_redpills_pinochet_cute_0.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pic_redpills_pinochet_cute_0.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>60970449
Fuck sake Anon. You had one job.

>60970445
Are you living together? If so, there are some tricks you can do with a router.
Also, install gentoo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.