[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see who can solve this problem, I have been looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: smartphones.jpg (152KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
smartphones.jpg
152KB, 620x349px
Let's see who can solve this problem, I have been looking around for an answer for awhile.

I have a Samsung S7 with no SIM card and I do everything through WI-FI. The problem is, if there is no WI-FI near me, I'm screwed.

I don't want to have to pay for a 30day data plan with a SIM card. How in the hell can I use this phone when there's no WI-FI spot near me? Is there a SIM card plan that gives you a set amount of data/talk and lasts untill you use it up?
>>
>>60945804
prepaid?
>>
In the US FreedomPop gives you 700MB of AT&T data a month, just gotta buy the SIM and add "freedomfriends" aka other users once. Good if you're not away from Wifi that much. Or you can buy multiple SIMs and just switch them out if you need more than that.

They'll try to get money out of you even if it's labeled "free"; it's required to link a card and you can't delete it. That's why it's recommended to use a gift card (there's also a guy on r*ddit selling the SIMs pre-configured with his card info and freedomfriends, so you can just insert the SIM in your phone once it arrives and forget it).
>>
>>60946192

I'm going to try it out. Well that was quick. Hope my phone works with it. <3333
>>
>>60946480
Should work fine. Just put in fp.com.attz for the APN. And if you didn't buy the pre-configured sim make sure you follow instructions on how to remove all the trial offers so you don't get charged. I think there is a guide on youtube.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.