[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys i have some shit to do i'm working on a project,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: orange-pi-pc.jpg (34KB, 660x427px) Image search: [Google]
orange-pi-pc.jpg
34KB, 660x427px
Ok guys i have some shit to do

i'm working on a project, some guys contacted me cause they need a small projection mapping for a festival.I need to make an installation, in a place that needs to stay alone.

once i'll have the video ready i can't be there during the event cause i have other things to do so i need to make an almost automated procedure to make them do my job while i'm not there.

I have an orange pi and i'd like to setup Armbian to play a loop automatically when the start procedure is done and from then loop until the powerdown.

since it is a video mapping the board must produce an exact resolution through the HDMI (example: 800x600) and no OSD.

any ideas or suggestion? i will be able to do it by myself, i just want to know if you're some words of advice

if you have a software for video playback that'll simply do the job by automating a script i'll thank you.

also what are you doing with your raspberry?
>>
be like a prostitute and get the money up
>>
>>60940762
Have a look at omxplayer and bindings for the API.

I've used Raspberry Pi's before for this and you can get easily 60 fps 1920x1080 with the Pi 3.

You can also look at the Odroid C2 if you are going to need 4k 60fps. Armbian image is also available.
>>
>>60940762
Vlc supports lua scripting, that may be useful.
>>
>>60940823
thanks but all i need is at most 1024x768 (cheapest projector will do the job) so basically any arm board ever made will be enough, my orange one can play a fullHD video so it's fine. thanks for that

>>60940833
thanks
>>
File: 1479779687_magboots_thumbsup.gif (1MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479779687_magboots_thumbsup.gif
1MB, 420x420px
buy class 10 sd card so dont die on you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.