[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dose anyone know if the built in VPN for windows 10 will hide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tor.jpg (10KB, 202x122px) Image search: [Google]
tor.jpg
10KB, 202x122px
dose anyone know if the built in VPN for windows 10 will hide tor from your ISP, if not will someone please tell me witch one will
>>
Never trust a witch
>>
>>60939402
What the fuck are you talking about? So you VPN to some other computer and use its connection to connect to Tor? Yeah it will hide it from the ISP on computer 1, not from the computer you're VPNing in to.
>>
>>60939424
>not from the computer you're VPNing in to.
not from the ISP on the computer you're VPNing in to
>>
>>60939424
just started to fiddle with tor and saw somewhere that i should set up a vpn it hide it from my isp is that true or not
>>
>>60939453
>just started to fiddle with tor and saw somewhere that i should set up a vpn it hide it from my isp is that true or not
I mean it will hide it from your ISP, but the ISP of whatever box you VPN in to will see it instead.
>>
either way, since you use windows 10, you don't have any kind of privacy
>>
>>60939499
>im too retarded to configure a firewall
>the post
>>
>>60939453
Tor isn't illegal in civilised places
>>
>>60939550
but i want to do with it is
>>
>>60939558
It isnt going to stop anyone with decent equipment from seeing that you're using Tor. DPI has been able to see it for years
>>
just use bridge
>>
File: 1487369329831.jpg (53KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487369329831.jpg
53KB, 640x481px
>>60939402
>built in vpn
>windows 10
ya fuckin dumbo
>>
>>60939517
why not just use an OS that isn't malicious, dumbass?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.