[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all those Netburst 2.0 jokes in the last 2 months Oh my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>all those Netburst 2.0 jokes in the last 2 months

Oh my God I can't believe what the fuck I'm seeing from $70 billion annual revenue company with 80%+ marketshare and their own fabs.

What IN THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>60929953
>What IN THE FUCK HAPPENED
JUSTnich. Also too much money with too little common sense and absolute zero of quality engineers.
>>
WHAT IN THE FUCK WERE YOU PEOPLE EXPECTING

10 CORES, AT 4GHz!
WHEN INTEL 4 CORE KABYLAKE USES CLOSE TO FUCKING 150W!

FOUR CORES
>>
>>60929953
Intel desktop processor designers have always been shit. They lucked out with intel Core a mobile processed design based off the pentium pro but they can't raise that gravy train forever.
>>
You know, when two of your biggest CPU R&D team are competing in adding and removing FIVR you know the situation is beyond pathetic.
>>
housefire tdps
raid keys
advanced paid reviews
intel shill damage control overdrive
redoubled suicide watch details in front of the houses of all intel fanboys
hourly fire fighter patrols to the homes of despondent intel fanboys

in summary pure meme magic
>>
Well at least their NICs are good. And fabs are okay but they are getting raped by Common Platform (of purebred Nazi science).
>>
>CPU that uses more power at stock than a GPU while being 20% faster than a lower core competitor that costs one third and uses almost half the power

I think congratulations are in order.
Intel has outdone themselves
What in the shit
>>
>>60929953
Did you miss where they've been working on mobile for the last 10 years since that's where the growth is? Desktop sucks now but you can get a laptop i7 with 90% of the performance of desktop i7 with a 10 hour battery life in a package just a few mm thin. If people were willing to lug around things the size of early 2000's desktop replacements you'd have like 80 hours.
>>
>>60930079
>intel
>mobile
Is absolutely bullied out of phone market by ARM and is about to be raped by AMD. Also castrated dualcores are not good CPUs.
>>
>>60930079
>you can get a laptop i7 with 90% of the performance of desktop i7 with a 10 hour battery life in a package just a few mm thin.

source.
>>
>>60930079
>dualcore throttlet
>90% of a desktop i7

Lmao
>>
>>60929953
>>all those Netburst 2.0 jokes in the last 2 months
I TOLD YOU BRO I TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM CLOCKS
>>
File: 1456958452096.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1456958452096.gif
3MB, 600x396px
>>60930079
>laptop i7 with 90% of the performance of desktop i7

Mobile i7 is the same performance as a desktop i3
>>
>>60930150
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2327&cmp[]=2905
>>
>>60930598
That shit's not a ULV chip, that goes in gayman laptops.
And is barely different than a 7700 in power consumption.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.