[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /g/, how do I learn to hack? I can already disassemble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 11_hacker_games_thumb555.jpg (36KB, 555x418px) Image search: [Google]
11_hacker_games_thumb555.jpg
36KB, 555x418px
Alright /g/, how do I learn to hack?
I can already disassemble programs and change memory values, but how do I progress from here?
I want to do that NSA shit - high level security penetration.
>>
>>60915241
please go away
>>
>>60915307
come on man
>>
>>60915241
>>>/r/HowToHack/
>>
>>60915307
You think you are cool because you don't want to answer the question, but the truth is that you can't answer it, because you're a noob.
>>
>>60915241
Go download hacker evolution on steam
You're welcome
>>
>>60915241

>I want to do that NSA shit - high level security penetration.

I gave your mum a pretty high level security penetration, I'm sure she'll have tips for you
>>
File: 1497152268340.jpg (411KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1497152268340.jpg
411KB, 1280x1256px
>>60915241
The sad, boring truth about hacking, is that it doesn't matter how good your network, coding, or exploit skills are. Unless you find your own zero day, 99% of hacking is social engineering. it's not what you think it is. it's mostly emailing, phishing, and a brief amount of time where you actually get to have fun and program something malicious, or rooting around in a penetrated system.
>>
cybrary.it
>>
>I can already disassemble programs and change memory values

Now you change them util your program crash.
>>
>>60915391
t. never went wardriving with a cantenna
>>
>>60915391
So what the hell do those "security analysts" and "software engineers" do at the NSA and CIA?
Restart servers and write beurocratic programs?
>>
>>60915436
T. Thinks using his pineapple is hacking
Fuck off skid
>>
>>60915645
They research for new backdoors to later demand software companies implant themselves. Not a joke, remember RSA and Apple (which they refuse).
>>
>>60915752
What authority does the NSA hold over a private company?
>>
>>60915325
>>60915241
>>>/r/howtohack/

seriously go here, they know more than us idiots. some autist here will just tell you to use kali
>>
>>60915771
Thank you!
What about crybrary.it?
>>
>>60915808
That's actually the first time I heard of it, but here's another resource

https://www.reddit.com/r/HackerExperience/comments/2h7qkq/beginners_guide_from_start_to_29_cracker/
>>
>>60915769
I don't remember the details but they use the Patriot Act as an excuse to get away with everything.
>>
Actually learn ASM not just oh I used IDA and cheat engine I'm a hecker.
Look into crackme's and CTFs to practice
Look up common exploits like stack overflows, massaging the heap for heap overflows, string format vulnerabilities, etc
Look into fuzzing since it's the hot thing right now

If you have to ask you're too retarded to do it though.
>>
>>60915958
"Look up"
Exactly what I wanna know - some good sources.
>>
>>60915982
You fucking idiot. I told you all the shit you need to learn and you need more? You won't make it.
>>
>>60916035
>trial and erroring shitty books and online courses is the way to go
Whoa... so this... is the power... of the IC
>>
>>60916089

kys
>>
>>60915241
it's not 1985 anymore
if you're not an expert in the field already you should look for something else
>>
Check out overthewire.com or some really basic stuff, and its a fun way to learn or brush up on things. I want to build a new rug for fuzzing but i dont know much about how it works other than the basic concept of it, like i dont know how to set it up or anything but i ve seen the tools in various distros. Good luck anon
>>
>>60916360
y-you too
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.