[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a ton of pen testing shit from hak5 including a yagi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170615-112846.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-112846.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Just got a ton of pen testing shit from hak5 including a yagi antenna and a wifi pineapple; what should i do first!?!?
>>
why do you need a kit to test a pen?
just get a piece of paper or napkin and scribble to see if it works
>>
>>60913117
Kek
>>
Hack your own stuff
>>
>>60913173
ok, what kind of attack should i try first?
>>
>>60913208
4g or wps
>>
lol do not bring that pineapple anywhere near a competent person- because there are automated tools to brick them.
>>
>>60913232
you can do those with just kali pretty simply
>>
>>60913283
is there anyway to fight those tools that?
>>
File: bringittyrone.png (2MB, 1488x837px) Image search: [Google]
bringittyrone.png
2MB, 1488x837px
>>60913086
>hak5
I like watching their segments, I remember I bought alfa ap151u and flashed pineapple on it, and remember using my tablet to control it.

When I realized it was openwrt, I decided to look for openwrt devices myself, and start doing stuff myself.

My go to openwrt router is
>tp-link mr3040
Been looking at these gl.inet routers that have dual ethernet (be able to perform wired mitm attack) and has 64mb of ram, hell some have rp-sma connector on them, too.

To be quite honest, you probably had better time getting raspberry pi model 3 flash kali linux on it, and use atheros chip wifi adapter (tp link 722n) and do it that way.

This is my EDC for my stuff.
>>
>>60913086
Dope af.

> what should i do first!?!?
Install Kali os, and test your router.
>>
>>60915199
I havent bought newer pineapples, but is that a thing now? I figured pineapple was strictly on openwrt.
>>
>>60913086
Go to hotel.
Set up free "hotel" wifi hotspot
Capture all packets
Profit
>>
Cool yagi OP

the rest is memes though
>>
>>60915208
Kali just for the tools that that might not be included in pineap.
>>
Hak5 makes garbage skid shit for retards who want to roleplay as w hacker
>>
>>60915257
>the rest is memes though

Not worth the price? I just perused the webstore, and the prices seem about right no?
>>
>>60915420
>garbage skid shit for retards

So I'm their target market?
>>
>>60915148
>I like watching their segments, I remember I bought alfa ap151u and flashed pineapple on it, and remember using my tablet to control it.
That spic woman is fucking retarded. She doesn't know shit about anything. You can tell all her command line videos are heavily scripted and the examples she presents are beyond basic and no one uses them that way.

ANyway, Hak5 are hacks.
>>
>>60915495

Same fag you replied to, I don't buy into their products, their products are literally DIY for the lazy, except bash bunny, and lan turtle..

as you can see in my image I rather DIY, and understand it better. to an extent I guess.
>>
>>60915425
you could basically buy any arm board under <$40 a yagi antenna and have the same setup

its nice if you wanted a prepacked setup

the first option would provide more flexibility and could be repurposed for other tasks later on

either way its your money and if its a hobby you enjoy who are we to say what you do?

atleast youre not a facebook jockey and having fun tinkering
>>
>>60913086
do a youtube review
>>
>>60913232
>4g
Wat? You mean like LTE signals?
>>
>>60915148
Have you considered the Mikrotik mAP? It's a tiny little AP that can run off MicroUSB power, and runs RouterOS.
>>
>>60913117
Penfag here, had a good kek
>>
>>60913086
from the thumbnail I thought I was looking at bags of drugs and paraphernalia
>>
I guess I'll ask this here. I would like to have a backup connection, in case mines is ever down or I want to be a bit more anonymous when browsing.

How would I go about taking wi-fi from neighboring homes or other places with password protected connections?
>>
>>60919008
Kali Linux + atheros WiFi chip in promiscuous mode to deauth your neighbor while he's on his wifi.

Then use kismet (preferably on another wifi in promiscuous) to capture his reconnect handshake.

Then use that + jacktheripper to get his password.

Or just use wifite and be patient.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.