[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be disappointing isn't it? It's gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (348KB, 754x918px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
348KB, 754x918px
This is going to be disappointing isn't it?

It's gonna be priced in no man's land: less than a flagship from major companies but not quite enough to justify the complete lack of support from OPO.

Also, is there any reason why there so much pajeet interest in this phone? have the articles on specs talk about india for some reason.

Also, I currently need a smartphone, should I bother waiting for this or go for something else?
>>
They are wasting money on marketing and ads
Its will be overpriced
Design is worse than my feces
RIP one plus
It WAS an awesome brand
>>
>>60912764
>1k screen
>shit battery
Worthless
>>
>>60912764
>Worse battery than my op3t
>No real improvements besides using more up to date specs
>Will be discontinued in 6 months
>will have same pricing as everything else
Rip one plus
>>
Lazyfaggots probably dint even spent 10minutes on that design
Fuckers will die
Xiaomi ftw
RIP ONE PLUS
>>
>>60912764

>This is going to be disappointing isn't it?

OP phones were all disappointing pieces of shit with being cheap the only thing going on for them.

>Also, is there any reason why there so much pajeet interest in this phone?

because phones used to be cheap and they want to shit out many xXtremePooInLooRemiXx ROMS for it.

it's a good phone for people who never leave the house.
>>
>>60912764
>This is going to be disappointing isn't it?

Probably. One+ used to be known for churning out low cost flagship killers, but now they built a name for themselves.

>It's gonna be priced in no man's land: less than a flagship from major companies but not quite enough to justify the complete lack of support from OPO.

They aren't cheap enough to justify buying them anymore.

>Also, is there any reason why there so much pajeet interest in this phone? have the articles on specs talk about india for some reason.

Flagship that's available to the Indian
market.

>Also, I currently need a smartphone, should I bother waiting for this or go for something else?

Up to you. I'd go for some other chinkshit to be honest. The market is saturated, and one+ is no longer the bargain that it once was. Same goes for Nexus devices, and xiaomis.
>>
If they price that shit above 550 dollars it's gonna bomb, i remember when i paid 250 dollars for the O+1, a phone that had essentially the same specs and features as that years samshit galaxy phone, but with a bigger battery, no bloat and no sd slot.
>>
File: 1497286510587.jpg (17KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
1497286510587.jpg
17KB, 240x246px
>>60912764
>wait for the new OnePlus, it'll be better than the S8 they said
So glad I didnt' listen to you retards.
>>
I wish they pandered to their actual fanbase rather than desperately grasp at the pajeet crowd. The Oneplus One was an incredible phone, and all they need to do to reproduce that success is make a non-shit design and actually support it for a year.
>>
>>60912764
I like that it has 1080 screen, there is no reason to go higher on a mobile phone.
Otherwise it seems just normal. I had great hopes in OP for beeing the good guys, but they fucked that up by stopping OPX updates. Had to switch to Lineage.
But they are still better than other companies that dont let you unlock the bootloader.

>god damn, i have to solve 5 captchas to post here?
>>
>>60914301
So you bought an S8 instead?

Top kek
>>
>>60912764
Wait what happened to the one plus four
Is the one plus three t the four?
>>
>>60912764
>tfw my desktop only has 8GB of ram and 2 cores.
>>
>>60915584
chinks believe that 4 is unlucky. same as death.
>>
Just buy the fucking G6
>Needing a Snapdragon 835
>Not wanting a second camera for wide angle
>Not wanting a nice 2160p bezel free screen at 18:9 that isn't shaped like a chocolate bar
>Pretty good battery life
>THAT PRICE TAG
>>
>>60917466
>bootloops
>>
>>60917687
what is this meme?
>>
>>60918900
the lg g3 had a bad run of bootloops where the device couldn't boot into the OS at all. it happened to my gf. She got it replaced pretty quick, but that's its origin.
>>
>>60918931
you mean LG G3, G4, Nexus 5X and probably more with ridiculous amounts of bootlooping.
>>
good thing I hopped on the xiaomeme train and didn't wait for this piece of shit.
rip in piece one blus
>>
>>60917687
>Phone is too good of a deal to criticize
>"But wait, it had this fringe issue 3 generations ago that would warrant a replacement anyway!"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.