[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't use GNU/Linux Are you bullied, mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 15

File: 1469019664566.jpg (28KB, 359x555px) Image search: [Google]
1469019664566.jpg
28KB, 359x555px
>2017
>Doesn't use GNU/Linux

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it can't play games

And? Is playing video games all you do on your computer?

>it's unstable!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you use the right desktop environment

>it....IT DOESN'T HAVE DRIVERS FOR MY WIFI CARD!!!

Who forces you to use the internet every day, fucking peat-gavel
>>
>>60910002
Please stop using gnu/Linux
I don't want to be associated with you
>>
>Linux is OK as long as you don't do what you enjoy and can't do what you were used to

Yep, very good argument right there.
>>
>>60910002
good post

>>60910010
>>60910020
awful posts, try again
>>
>>60910002
>It doesn't run ableton live

What now faggot?
>>
>>60910002
>using de
>recommending de
I don't want to be associated with you either.
>>
>>60910033
what are you? some hipster fag who thinks shitting into FL Studio or Gaycock live makes you a musician?
>>
>>60910074
Yes, I use my PC for more than watching anime and customizing obscure operating systems.
>>
>>60910002
Röökijäbä :D
>>
>>60910029
Not an argument
>>
>>60910033
Use Bitwig
>>
>>60910002
>WIFI
Only retards use wifi.
>>
>>60910463
I'm not going to spend time learning an entire new workflow just so I can use linux. It's a waste of time.
>>
game development is absolute hell on ganoonix
you need 100GB/16GB to build UE4 from source, and only to be disappointed by nothing working right
>>
>>60910480
This desu
Build a PC (cheaper than laptop and more powerful) and connect it with a fuckin' cable
>>
>>60910002
But I want to use the internet every day and I want to play games every once in a while.
Why do you care so much about the OS I choose to use, holy shit your a waste of life.
>>
>>60910002
>not using freeBSD
Its 2017 sweety
>>
>>60910588
install hardenedbsd
>>
>>60910707
Whats different? Openbsd was really small considerable but i heard its really slow so decided to stick to freebsd
>>
>>60910002
Who cares about what OS you use, you sound pretty insecure desu senpai
>>
>>60910002
>reddit spacing
GNU/Linux is peak reddit.
>>
>>60910002
shit arguments. ftfy

>2017
>Doesn't use GNU/Linux
Drop the GNU, richard
Steam is available. (inb4 drm shit; you are argumenting with winfags here)
>it's unstable!!!
Use a stable-branch or non rolling release distro.
>>it....IT DOESN'T HAVE DRIVERS FOR MY WIFI CARD!!!
Theres 99℅ some shit on someones git. Google it. If you're the unlucky 1% it's either an obscure hardware or too new.
>>
>>60910002
>Is playing video games all you do on your computer?
Outside of shitposting and media consumption, yeah, more or less.
>>
I don't use Linux because if a product is free you're the product.
>>
>>60911017
can you explain to me how you're the product of linux
>>
>>60910963
>steam
Doesn't have most of my library I play.
>WiFi
Drivers for all four devices I have exist but drop connection constantly or operate at half speeds regardless of distro or kernel. Does not happen on windows.
>>
>>60910002
This is the most handicapped post supporting Linux I've ever seen.
>>
>>60911031
You test buggy software for free.
>>
>>60911046
use a stable branch which has already been tested
>>
>>60911058
>use outdated software
That's like eating from a dumperster behind a restraunt.
>>
>>60911031
Linux is free software.
Free software is communism.
Communism's greatest feat is to turn humans into workforce without compensation (to each according to his needs from each according to his ability) = you're a product

>inb4 free software isn't communism
Really? So all those working ***communities*** out there putting in their free time into software projects that are shared, isn't communism?
>>
I might start spending more time in Windows now that I've noticed Hulu streams are lower quality in Solus even when set to max. Or maybe I'm just imagining it.
>>
>>60910963
Yeah but you still can't play any of Blizzard's games, so no WOW.
>>
>>60911078
You're probably not. I've noticed the same thing in my fedora install with Netflix vs PS4 or Windows with the browser.
>>
>>60911084
>no WOW on Loonix
I've been playing since it came out, works through WINE.
>>
File: 1493977955522.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
1493977955522.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
>>60910002
>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?
do I have to be to use Linux?
>And? Is playing video games all you do on your computer?
No, but it's not worth it to switch to linux if I can't.
>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you use the right desktop environment
'right' desktop environment.
No I need some new kosher keyboard or something?
>Who forces you to use the internet every day
The govt does, they have to keep track of my every move and the marketing jew need to keep track of my jerking off so they know when to send me kleenex coupons in my inbox.

Face it linux shills, grandma's not gonna use linux til you fuckwits make it easy for her. When will you ever learn? That's right, you're too smart to learn that basic fact.
>>
>>60911084
no anon you get wow after you install and go "WOW THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WINDOWS!"
>>
>>60911095
Strange. I wonder what is causing it.
>>
>>60911124
DRM limitations. Can't stream maximum resolution without DRM support.
>>
>>60911159
Which DRM module? I know that I'm allowing Widevine in both Windows and Solus.
>>
>>60910002
>2017
>Doesn't use GNU/Linux
GNU is not a kernel.

>it's unstable!!!
>it....IT DOESN'T HAVE DRIVERS FOR MY WIFI CARD!!!
Stay away from Linux. We are full.
>>
>>60910002
NICE FUCKING BAIT RAWR XD :^)

>Please stop using gnu/Linux and die
>>
>>60911112
jokes on you, my grandma uses linux
>>
>>60911159
>>60911179
Same with me on fedora. I'm using Firefox with widevine in both Windows and Linux, and the Linux install is noticeably lower resolution/quality.
>>
>>60911181
GNU and Linux are only parts of systemd os
>>
File: 1496188388176.jpg (8KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1496188388176.jpg
8KB, 207x253px
>>60911066
>Makes Claim
>Inb4 the Opposite

Nice job signaling that your mind can't be changed, brainlet.

>Really? So all those working ***communities*** out there putting in their free time into software projects that are shared, isn't communism?

They do it by choice, you MASSIVE faggot. All projects by definition are shared work between people. Even in a capitalist environment.

Free Software actively encourages that you sell libre software. There is nothing in the philosophy of free software that says you cannot profit off of it. Free Software was invented in a capitalist society and is designed to be compatible in that society.

What you're clearly exhibiting is a lack of education, because you seem to be confusing "free" as in Libre, the freedom of users to do what they wish with the software, and free as in Gratis, that is, that the programmers receive no compensation for making the software.

If this were communist, they'd be forced to program against their will or be denied participation in the project, have no option to sell their software for a profit, and have to forfeit all their work to a central owner of the industry.

In other words, proprietary.
>>
>>60911112
haha, I got my grandma on linux because she infected her windows machine with oceans of malware

She doesn't even know she's on linux, all she knows is that she can look at her pictures and send emails with firefox
>>
File: 1494466936228.jpg (44KB, 599x561px) Image search: [Google]
1494466936228.jpg
44KB, 599x561px
>>60911237
Systemd, or as I've started to call it, Linux/Systemd, is a daemon, not an operating system. It is the init, which is just one part of a fully functioning Linux operating system.
>>
File: 1497243406402.gif (133KB, 437x441px) Image search: [Google]
1497243406402.gif
133KB, 437x441px
>>60910002
>"US LINUX USERS ARE NOT COMMIES!!"
>"HUH? WHY YOU USING [other OS]??"
>>
>2017
>Using GNU with Linux
>Not writing your entire OS in your own language so you know exactly what your computer does
good gay
>>
I'm using both Windows and Linux, stop being such a massive fucking extremist faggot
>>
File: 1495524357472.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1495524357472.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>60911358
>Sitting on the fence
Now there's real faggotry.
>>
>>60910029

>Another shitpost

Wish the janitors would nuke this shitty thread and every "Hey you should switch to X, or else you're some kind of retard" thread.
>>
File: 1381522238658.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1381522238658.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>0 (zero) reasons listed in favor of using linux
sage btw
also i use linux on my laptop but i have zero reasons to use it on my desktop
>>
Yesterday I made some videos on my W7 Partition using OBS. It is a laptop.
Back at home I booted up the laptop and because I was to slow to select W7, ist booted up into debian8. Nevermind, put a usb in it and tried to copy all my videos from the w7 partition to the usb stick. Both are ntfs.
Copy was working great, showed all files, all good. Then I plugged it into my desktop-pc and there where no files on the stick. Holy fucking shit.
I did the copy process again, but this time not using copy/paste via DE (gnome with standardshit), but by using MidnightCommander. Again, copying worked great, I refreshed the folder, the files where definitely there. Plugged it back in into my desktop-pc (W7) and the stick was empty.
The usb stick also got corrupted somewhere inbetween and I reformated it. The last time I did it (3 times now) all the files were there but only some of them could be opened.
I never unmounted it in debian, can this be the reason? Is ntfs-3g still unstable?
I am so close to completely switching to debian but this shit really yells NO to me. W10 is not an option and even W8/8.1 sucks in my opinion.
Another thing: OBS works without problem on the laptop using W7, but in debian8 it says "hurr durr your graphics card is not supported, update your drivers" (that is another story, I did update it and fucked it up somehow and couldn't get gnome3 or X to work anymore and had to reinstall it all. This happened on monday by the way.)
Linux for me is, set it up and use it. Never update and never install drivers for graphics cards. I ALWAYS fuck this up somehow.

Not a troll post, this shit really happened to me and I still like debian, but I didn't reach the point where I completely want to drop ntfs because I still want to be able to use my drive on windows 'in case of' too.
>>
>>60911431
Sorry for some grammar mistakes.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (20KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
20KB, 400x267px
>2017
>doesn't use Windows
>b-but you can't change the desktop environment or install a new kernel!
And? is that all you do on your computer?
>>
>>60911376
>Not using all kind of OSes

Go take a fucking shower, smelly NEET fuck
>>

Is shilling Linux all you do on your computer?
>>
>>60911256
I think the thread ended here.
>>
>>60911256
There's so much wrong with this post holy shit.
>>
>>60910002
What if l'm game developer? Linux sucks lmoa!
>>
>>60911545
>There's so much wrong with this post holy shit.
And you didn't bother to refute any of it? Interesting. Claiming something is wrong without offering an explanation proves nothing.
>>
>>60911256
>be denied participation in the project
See Debian Women, Firefox etc.
>>
>>60911576
It's obvious, my man.

>If this were communist, they'd be forced to program against their will or be denied participation in the project, have no option to sell their software for a profit, and have to forfeit all their work to a central owner of the industry.
>In other words, proprietary.
If you don't see anything wrong with bullshit that they you're plain stupid. Forced to program, my ass.
>>
>>60911576
It proves nothing, but it can still be a correct assessment.
>>
>>60911256
>people being compensated for their work is being "forced" to program

Take your excuses for being a NEET elsewhere.
>>
>>60910002
>Is playing video games all you do on your computer?
Yes
>>
>>60910002

The problem is that I don't. Why limit my options?
>>
>>60911596
>>60911600
>>60911608
>>60911619
Your butthurt just proves me right.
>>
>>60911650
Ok Karl Marx.
>>
it has games. plants vs zombies works in wine. what more could you want?
>>
>>60911650
>"You need to backup your claims but the claims I make are obviously inherently true"

Are all communists suffering from this level of cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>60911600
>You work at Microsoft.
>You decide not to do anymore programming because you disagree with them taking ownership of everything you make

>Get let go within the week

"FORCED TO PROGRAM MY ASS!"
>>
File: 1497444593793.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1497444593793.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>60911660
It was at this moment that you completely gave up the argument.

>Lol, you're (spooky named historic individual!)!
>>
>>60911746
>You work at hospital
>You decide not to cure some patients because they smell

>Get let go within a week

"FORCED TO CURE MY ASS!"
>>
>>60911761
Ok Karl Marx.
>>
>>60911600
>If this were communist, they'd be forced to program against their will or be denied participation in the project, have no option to sell their software for a profit, and have to forfeit all their work to a central owner of the industry.
http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/bcaplan/museum/his1g.htm
Explain how and why depriving Kulaks of consuming their products by giving them to the communist party while causing nationa wide famine relates to developers not wanting to force potential users of their software into self subjugation willful data mining. And the FSF doesn't prohibit profiting from FOSS software.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.en.html
>So if you are redistributing copies of free software, you might as well charge a substantial fee andmake some money. Redistributing free software is a good and legitimate activity; if you do it, you might as well make a profit from it.
>If you don't see anything wrong with bullshit that they you're plain stupid.
And ad hominem attack without any further explanation proves him wrong?
>>
>>60911783
>Explain how and why depriving Kulaks of consuming their products by giving them to the communist party while causing nationa wide famine relates to developers not wanting to force potential users of their software into self subjugation willful data mining.
Holy mother of strawmans.

>FORCED
>TO
>WORK
>>
File: 61LHLuq78+L._UX385_.jpg (21KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
61LHLuq78+L._UX385_.jpg
21KB, 385x385px
more people should play this on wine. they'll never be bored again.
>>
>>60911414
I was politely pointing out that they are new and should lurk more
>>
>>60911821
>Holy mother of strawmans
That's communism. Are you incapable of understanding that? It's clear that you are way out of your depth at this point. The FSF isn't a political party, nor is it a part of any government. So, who forces you to do what as a developer exactly? What prohibits you from choosing to use a non-free license instead of GPLv2 for example? And what's the consequence for a developer for doing so?
>>
>>60911887
>What prohibits you from choosing to use a non-free license instead of GPLv2 for example?
Good luck trying to change the license from GPLv2 without being sued to hell and beyond.
>>
>>60911887
How in the fuck is agreeing to do a job for monetary gain with some predefined obligations equals to communism?
>>
>>60911913
>Good luck trying to change the license from GPLv2 without being sued to hell and beyond.
Again, who forces you to chose an FSF approved license? And, guess what, you agree to terms and conditions by choosing any software license at all.
>>
>>60910002
ew gnu. i only use openbsd or alpine musl/clang/plan9port/Linux
>>
>>60911914
How did you deduce that? And again, the FSF isn't a political party, nor is it a part of any government and that's what people seem to be unwilling to acknowledge. What possible power do they have over developers who are free not to license their software under GPLv2 for example?
>>
>>60911938
>Again, who forces you to chose an FSF approved license?
Are you dense? You can't change the GPL without violating the GPL.

>And, guess what, you agree to terms and conditions by choosing any software license at all.
According to your own argument, this is communism...

>working for compensation is being "forced to work"
>>
>>60911007
>⭐
???
>>
>>60911963
>How did you deduce that?
Please look up the context.

>And again, the FSF isn't a political party blah-blah-blah
I don't give a shit.
>>
>>60910002
>Who forces you to use the internet every day, fucking peat-gavel
If the drivers don't work, how would you update your software?
>>
>>60911963
>What possible power do they have over developers who are free not to license their software under GPLv2 for example?
What possible power did the Soviet Union have over people who didn't live in the Soviet Union and were free to do whatever?

This argument doesn't make the Soviet Union any less communist.
>>
>>60911965
>>60911963
What's with you two? The FSF isn't a political party.
http://www.fsf.org/about/
>Business
Dictionary

HOME

SUBJECTS

communism

Economic andsocial systemin which all (or nearly all)propertyand resources are collectively owned by a classless society and not byindividualcitizens. Based on the 1848publication'Communist Manifesto' by two German political philosophers,Karl Marx(1818-1883) and his closeassociateFriedrich Engels (1820-1895), it envisagedcommonownershipof alllandandcapitaland withering away of thecoercive powerof the state.
Is this what the FSF stands for and what the FSF is?
>>60911977
>And again, the FSF isn't a political party blah-blah-blah
>I don't give a shit.
Oh, so, now you agree that you've been willingly misunderstanding my arguments?
>>
>>60911983
>This argument doesn't make the Soviet Union any less communist.
Nor did I imply it did.
>>
>>60912006
>Oh, so, now you agree that you've been willingly misunderstanding my arguments?
I don't give a shit about your arguments because I did not care about them in the first place. What I cared about if this pants on head retarded statement
>In other words, proprietary
>>
>>60912006
>The FSF isn't a political party.
You keep repeating that, but it's irrelevant to the argument.

>Economic and social system in which all (or nearly all) property and resources are collectively owned by a classless society and not by individual citizens
Free software is a social system, where property and resources (aka the code and development time) belongs to the community (aka the "classless society"), and not by any individual developer(s). This is literally communism, according to your own definition.

>Is this what the FSF stands for and what the FSF is?
The FSF is an interest organisation promoting GPL and GNU and acting as a watchdog for GPL violations. They have little to nothing to do with software projects that happen to be GPL-licensed. It's not like the FSF has any say in what happens with the Linux kernel, for example.
>>
>>60912023
>I don't give a shit about your arguments because I did not care about them in the first place. What I cared about if this pants on head retarded statement.
Are you going to offer anything other than ad hominem attacks or simply quoting the exact same text and saying it's retarded? How about your own opinion on the matter? But, wait, you don't care and you've made numerous replies despite that... This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>60912057
Free software is a social system? What am I even reading?
>TheFree Software Foundation(FSF) is anon-profit organizationfounded byRichard Stallmanon 4 October 1985 to support thefree software movement, which promotes the universal freedom to study, distribute, create, and modifycomputer software, with the organization's preference for software being distributed undercopyleft("share alike") terms,such as with its ownGNU General Public License.
>>
>>60912097
>Free software is a social system?
How is it not? It relies on a specific development model and has a specific structure dictating the forms and protocols for communication and participation. How is this not a social system?

Read The Cathedral and the Bazaar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cathedral_and_the_Bazaar

Also, I don't know what you intended to show with your badly copy-pasted greentext, but it says exactly the same thing I said
>FSF is an organisation that promotes the free software movement
>>
>>60912068
>Are you going to offer anything other than ad hominem attacks or simply quoting the exact same text and saying it's retarded?
Maybe because there's no single grain of truth in that whole sentence?

>forced to program against their will
Plain fucking wrong. It's a two-side contract.

>denied participation in the project
What's exactly wrong with that? People can be denied participation in any project, any license, by the way.

>have no option to sell their software for a profit
So? Maybe I want a stable salary instead of a prospect of maybe and only maybe selling my own product?

>and have to forfeit all their work to a central owner of the industry
Yeah, instead of distributing it like communism does.
>>
>>60912127
>>60912135
>How is it not? It relies on a specific development model and has a specific structure dictating the forms and protocols for communication and participation. How is this not a social system?
So you know their motivation for creating such a company better than the founders themselves? Impressive telepathic abilities. And none of you bothered to answer who forces you to choose an FSF approved license for your project as a developer instead of any number of possible software licenses. How are developers forced to chose their licenses?
>>
>>60912170
Choose their licenses*
>>
>>60912170
You're all over the place.
>>
>>60912170
>And none of you bothered to answer who forces you to choose an FSF approved license for your project as a developer instead of any number of possible software licenses. How are developers forced to choose their licenses?
So where's the power of a social system here?
>>
File: 1493077160473.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493077160473.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>60911746
>Labor is equivalent to creating information
>>
>>60912195
Great. You have nothing to say and have no arguments. Why did you bother replying? I could've called you all retards instead and called it a day with a fall sense of achievement.
>>
>>60912216
>You have nothing to say and have no arguments.
lol
>>
>>60912216
False sense*
>>
>>60912224
>You have nothing to say and have no arguments.
>lol
Congratulations, you've proved me wrong with a single >lol.
>>
>>60912244
I'm just forcing you to reply to my posts, proprietary software (aka communism) style, dipshit.
lol
>>
>>60910545
>building from source when binaries are available
>using a development ide instead of a toolchain hooked with scripts and configs (vim, blender, etc)
>not writing your own engines or at least learning another basic engine docs and writing small details into it (making sure its either bsd2 or mit/apache)
>not learning how to actually fucking make games instead of being a lazy retard with an 'idea'
munted cunt
>>
>>60912260
Thanks for confirming you've been on a shitposting rampage the entire time. I've been saging by the way, so good luck with your thread.
>>
>>60912272
>I've been saging by the way
Wow, how horrible. Did communism force you to do that?
>>
this thread is filled with a bunch of cum loving faggots sucking each others' dicks and complaining about doing so to get to the gooey goodness inside
>>
>>60910924
Windows is literally pledditOS.
>>
>>60913571
I just checked: linux sub has five times more users than win sub. LINKEKS BTFO.
>>
>>60910002
M-mut kun röökistä saa syövän.
>>
Linux users must be one of the most insecure internet communities. They literally think they're superior to windows or mac "peasants" because they spend an entire day messing around in a terminal just to make their OS functional for their purposes.
>>
>>60910002
>be me
>use GNU/Linux
>never smoked before
what now faggot?
>>
>>60913719
>they spend an entire day messing around in a terminal just to make their OS functional for their purposes.
Not fucking true. Most distros are usable out of box.
>>
File: tenor.gif (363KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
363KB, 220x165px
>>60910002
>And?
>as long as you're not under-aged
>>
Doesn't have after effects, premiere, and Lightroom. Why should I ever switch to something else when my mac just werkz????????
>>
It does not overclock nvidia pascal 10X0 graphics cards. If someone has actually done it tell me what driver version you are using.

I love linux and have used it exclusively except for games for the last 12 years.

I have fallen for the mining meme and am about to install windows so I can overclock 3 1060s.
>>
>>60910002

fbsd ftw
>>
Finnish memes are weird.
>>
File: 1494240403594.jpg (107KB, 750x677px) Image search: [Google]
1494240403594.jpg
107KB, 750x677px
>admits it can't game
>admits it's unstable unless you use very specific software
>admits it doesn't have any drivers
BUT IF YOU DON'T USE IT YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I POSTED A LAUGHING FINNISH E-CELEB
>>
>>60910002
>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?
Neither.
>>
File: not_even_once_5494.png (246KB, 677x539px) Image search: [Google]
not_even_once_5494.png
246KB, 677x539px
>>60910002
I've never used GNU/Linux.
I've used Linux for over a decade.
>>
>>60910002
>>it....IT DOESN'T HAVE DRIVERS FOR MY WIFI CARD!!!

Seriously, the last time that was a problem for more than 1% of WiFi card users was like 10 years ago.

And who the fuck builds a computer with a WiFi card in a PCI slot anymore?

Most people get their WiFi from either onboard or USB anyway, which has had pretty much 0% chance of any Linux driver problems for the past 10 years.
>>
>>60919973
I'm
>>60911040
All of my shit is USB from common brands available within the last 5 years tested on default distro and driver installs. All of them worked like ass, had connection issues, and generally ran at half speed. All of these issues did not exist in windows.

Linux WiFi driver problems are still a common thing.
>>
>>60910002

why nobody has saged this falseflag thread there is no mods on this fucking board
>>
>>60910033
i'm selling my macbook as soon as linux has native ableton and adobe cc
>>
>>60912057
>Free software is a social system, where property and resources (aka the code and development time) belongs to the community (aka the "classless society"), and not by any individual developer(s).
No it fucking doesn't. The main developer can tell everyone else to fuck off at any time. He chooses to share his code based on license terms, but it is still 100% his code.
>>
>>60910002
And? Is playing video games all you do on your computer?
No, but why the fuck should I use linux in the first place if it has an inferior library for video games and editing programs? Also my R5 1600 doesn't seem to have a problem running Windows 10.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.