[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found an IPhone laying on the ground, it was locked and I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 03.jpg (53KB, 525x164px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
53KB, 525x164px
I found an IPhone laying on the ground, it was locked and I couldn't open it so I threw it into a stormdrain. Can they find my prints on the thing or will it be too wet?
>>
>>60905436
nobody is going to bother to dust for prints unless the owner turns up dead; even then, what are the odds anyone even finds the phone?
>>
>>60905472
Well I hear you can find Iphones even when they're turned off but I figured since I threw it into a stormdrain it would get wet and therefore no prints.
>>
File: 1443735455195.gif (2MB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443735455195.gif
2MB, 294x300px
>>60905436
>it was locked and I couldn't open it so I threw it into a stormdrain
>>
>>60905587
>Anita reacts
What was I supposed to do, pawn off a phone that was clearly stolen? Go to the cops who will say I stole it?
>>
>>60905642
leave it on the ground so that when the owner uses track my iphone they can find it? not destroy someones property that's worth a few hundred dollars? what are you, a nigger?
>>
>>60905642
You should have given it back, Jamal.
>>
>>60905436
should have given it back, Jamal
>>
>>60905642
you're like the fucking children in grocery stores who can't keep their hands to themselves and have to touch all of the fruits and vegetables on display.
>>
>>60905658
Who would steal a phone and then take it to a police station?
>>
>>60905663
>>60905661
How was I supposed to give it back? It was a locked phone.
>>
>>60905692
Sorry, don't trust no dirty fucking pigs.
>>
>>60905642
Maybe put it back where you found it, since that's where the original owner would likely look for it?
>>
>>60905759
It was just randomly placed on the ground, owner can't find that
>>
>>60905694
Check what carrier it was on and take it to their store?
>>
>>60905705
that's why you will always be nothing more than a common crook. You lack the intelligence to aspire to be anything else let alone the capability of it. You lack the forethought and everything else required to be a functioning citizen of america, go back to africa or russia.
>>
>>60905773
Are you a retarded? The GPS location can be tracked so the owner would have been able to find it.
>>
>>60905809
So? No one knows where the phone is and who took it, I'm in the clear
>>
>>60905436
Why would they dust for prints? Only randomly placed iphones are bait iPhones to video who's going to do the right thing. You did the wrong thing. You'll get picked up in a dawn raid with all the other bozos probably Saturday 4am.

Pack ur toothbrush u lightfingered vermin
>>
>>60905829
how about you return the stolen computer you're typing on tyrell?
>>
>>60905868
That's highly unlikely
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.