[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dumb >tfw try to learn technology to become great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1470078996994.jpg (11KB, 295x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470078996994.jpg
11KB, 295x332px
>tfw dumb
>tfw try to learn technology to become great at something and support a family
>cant even install debian on virtualbox
>tfw cant swim
>tfw 26
>tfw cant drive
>tfw literally unfunctioning autistic
>>
>can't drive
how do you exist?
>can't swim
how are you still alive?

like seriously how can you be so useless that you can't teach yourself these things? That's not autism, it's laziness and irrational fear.

Millions of people successfully operate motor vehicles every day. Even more people know how to swim. You have no excuse.
>>
>>60899745
I can't even tie my shoes
>>
Unironically consider suicide senpai
>>
>>60899675
First of all stop telling yourself you're dumb. Even if it's objectively true, holding negative beliefs about yourself is limiting. It's like staying in a cage with the door open. You have the whole of the internet available to you, other people and failing that you can youtube whatever you need. Beyond that, learning how to do anything is a function of time spent doing it, so spend time doing shit. Keep trying to install debian on virtualbox until it works. If you run into snags use the resources available to you to figure out what's going on.
>>
>>60899675
>tfw have installed gentoo several times
>tfw also can't swim
>tfw not completely retarded
>>
op here i got it installed.
not sure what i did differently. i just followed a guide
>>
>>60899755
that's fine, shoelaces are outdated technology that will be outmoded soon. You know that the action of you just walking around unties them?
But driving is important, and so is staying alive in the water. If you fuck up tying your shoelaces you aren't risking serious injury, usually.

I grew up with a C64 in the early '90s and didn't get my license until I was 18. I'm a reasonably powerful swimmer. I've never installed Gentoo but I've never wrecked a car, either.

I taught myself everything I've ever wanted to know by trying it. You can too.
>>
Are you a N-Nigger?
>>
>>60900185
Thank you.

You really helped me with ny day.

Lifes a struggle.
>>
>bored
>tired
>lazy
>depressed
everytime I try to teach myself something I give up in a day and be really miserable for two weeks and then try again and so on
Fucking christ I hate myself
please end my life

>tfw barely got through basic html and css
>>
>>60900295
Rock on, friend. When you consider we're all riding around the sun at on top of a rock at 70,000 MPH, doing 55 in your rolling tin can is nothing.

>>60900366
Try overcoming the miserable days by teaching yourself something else.

Even if it feels like it's not as reinforcing, spend less time on that task that's become miserable and find something else that is also productive to do, but different.

I will say it is a pain in the ass actually coming up with sane and achievable goals sometimes, that's a tiring task in itself.
These feelings are totally normal, you can conquer them. Keep it up!
>>
>>60899675
t. Typical 4cuck anonymous.
>>
>>60899745
I have no driver license and I'm 20. It's useless when you can just ride horse. I feel like patrician every time I ride. Fucking comfortists in cars everywhere. That way you still breath fresh air and have enough head-space and leg-space.
Cars are for plebs, horses are for patricians.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.