[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far will self studying and autism and hard work take me if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1472949298134.png (68KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472949298134.png
68KB, 200x200px
How far will self studying and autism and hard work take me if I am literally autistic low functioning and dumb as fuck?
>>
>>60893362
pretty far. have you been diagnosed by a professional? I doubt it since someone who is truly a low functioning autist and dumb would not be capable of posting on 4chan.
>>
>>60893372
i am 26 cant drive or swim and i am generally just dumb as fuck feeling sorry for myself ._.

not diagnosed but i cant even fold clothes.
>>
>>60893385
have you practiced driving? read the road rules? taken some driving classes/lessons?
have you practiced swimming?
have you practiced folding clothes?
>>
>>60893396
I got kicked out of the navy for not being able to swim or fold clothes. never driven before tbqh
>>
>>60893396
What I was trying to get at with this post was that nobody is born knowing how to do any of that stuff. sure any chimp can crumple up some clothes and call it folding or flail in water and call it swimming. nobody gets there without trying.practicing, failing, and revising.
>>
>>60893409
>never driven before
>I'm bad at a thing I've never tried to do before therefore I am a low functioning autist
You're not autistic, but you're definitely a dumbass
>>
>>60893409
Did you just refuse to fold clothes? I don't understand how it's possible for you not be able to unless you don't have hands.
>>
>>60893447
I am retarded.
I didn't know how to do it correctly.
>>
>>60893409
>Joins the Navy
>Can't swim

Lol, shouldn't that be a prerequisite for joining?
>>
>>60893452
>didn't know how to do it correctly
as in hand eye coordination problems or did you freeze up when the drill instructor yelled at or made an example of you each time you tried and couldn't focus on the demonstration and thus never learned it?
>>
>>60893594
they teach you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.