[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, should there be an app/service where everybody local around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1489031237398.png (7KB, 325x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489031237398.png
7KB, 325x344px
So, should there be an app/service where everybody local around you can share their items at a charge?

Like I need a lawn mower, but I don't want to spend a lot of money to rent one

I'd rather pay a local guy half that or even a third of that, you know?

A thing where I'd broadcast what I'd need, and people who signed up for notifications on a category of items would be notified for it (somebody willing to rent out his laptop etc)

With an EXTREME terms of service, I bet you it could be done within our lifetime
>>
>>60890241
youre an idiot for posting this idea instead of using it
>>
>>60890241
Craigslist
What you're thinking of is Craigslist
>>
>>60890795
no, something like uber were you fill in your cc info, personal info, sign a virtual contract, and pay thru the service, leaving a percentage behind

if you break shit, the loaner raises an issue, and company deals with the cost of sending someone there to mediate.

before you rent something, you must turn it on before the borrower, and you both check OK on your mobiles, upon returning it you both do the same and you dont both agree on the okay status of the machine, well, your cc is gonna be charged anyways for the repair, the owner gets the equipment fixed, and the borrower will have to fight the company for the mischarge if he believes it was unjust.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.