[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been using Windows 10 for a couple years >dicks in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pi4smem2rlwy.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
pi4smem2rlwy.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>Been using Windows 10 for a couple years
>dicks in their pretty good
>get accustomed to dodging bullshit and just accepting something happening
>don't go too crazy because we know this is beamed directly to HQ and I woudlnt want to be arrested for wrongthink

>Fucking around with old tech today
>Install Windows 7 on an older laptop
>does what I tell it to do
>doesn't need a Microsoft account
>cozy classic interface
>a real start menu without dedicated candy crush and minecraft buttons
>doesn't try to sell me something or scare the shit out of me

Is switching to Windows 7 full time again a losing proposition?
>>
File: 1465708298678.png (935KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465708298678.png
935KB, 1920x1080px
install gentoo. don't you want to be a cute anime girl and have sex with other cute anime girls?
>>
>>60888763
debian is linux of lesbians. Or plebians.
>>
I see no reason to switch from Windows 7 for my uses
>>
Windows 7 is good until 2020 when its support ends. After that, you're just begging for the next big ransomeware worm to come along and encrypt your harddrive.
>>
>>60888763
I hate you, I've been running Gentoo for 3 years and in that time I've wanted nothing more than to become a cute anime girl. I tried so hard for the first 2 years before I finally gave up and accepted my life. I was just getting over it and you go and post this. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>60888793
Post your boipucci.

Better yet, post you Discord so I can seduce you, cutie.
>>
>>60888749
anon doesn't know he can fully customize the start menu on windows 10
you poor sheep.
>>
>>60888807
I don't have any social app things because I have no friends.
>>
>>60888825
Fuck!

Are you a cute white boy?
>>
>>60888749
Install Arch Linux
>>
>>60888858
I'm white, I don't know if I'm cute or not, all I know is I was cuter a few years ago than I am today.
>>
Biometrics should be used as a username, not a password.
>>
File: smile.png (320KB, 762x622px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
320KB, 762x622px
>>60888749
>>
>>60888901
Make a Discord or something. We'll have fun. ;)
>>
>>60889023
>Discord - Free Voice and Text Chat for Gamers
But I'm not a gamer...
>>
>>60889068
But I'm hung and you're white and I know you're going to like what you see.

If you don't, you don't ever have to use it again. Or do you prefer IRC?
>>
>>60889083
But anon I like girls...
>>
>>60888749
>Is switching to Windows 7 full time again a losing proposition?

it doesn't fucking matter, your intention to use windows full time tells me you probably don't have enough of a clue to know the difference.
>>
>>60889139
I thought you said you wanted to be a girl.
>>
>>60889179
He wants to be a lesbian.
>>
>>60889179
I do... Will your big dick make me one?

>>60889196
You say "wants" like you can just choose your sexual orientation.
>>
>>60889205
It could turn you into a cute little sissy.

>>60889196
>MtF lesbian
So... a straight male?
>>
>>60889222
If I woke up as a girl tomorrow I would probs let guys fuck me anyway.
>>
The only thing you'll eventually lose is being able to play AAA games that use new DirectX versions. Otherwise nothing bad will come of you.
>>
>>60889256
unless you work doing shit fucked in the head like visual studio development or something, this is the only real concern you should have.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.