[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>200€ for 16GB of RAM. Wtf is going on? Are the jews going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4356.jpg (57KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
4356.jpg
57KB, 640x354px
>200€ for 16GB of RAM.
Wtf is going on?
Are the jews going mad?

I need to upgrade my PC, but not with this insane RAM prices
>>
>>60888315
same goes to any storage media
hdd, sdd, ram
getting jewed hard
>>
sorry consumer we are flood right now preasu understandu
>>
>>60888346
SSD and HDD are not that bad
>>
>>60888315
>lower production
>demand increases
>sorry goyim, we can't increase production because we are a bunch of jews
>???
profit

I'm still on ddr3. won't upgrade until I can get 16 of ddr4 for $60.
>>
File: 1426736038855.jpg (87KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1426736038855.jpg
87KB, 467x453px
>>60888620
>I'm still on ddr3
I'm still on 4GB of ddr2, i need to upgrade now
>>
>>60888674
ddr3 is pretty cheap if you buy used,
>>
>"China in 2014 said it would spend $150 billion over the next decade to expand its semiconductor capacity. China-made flash and memory chips could flood markets worldwide, and pricing could plummet."
Where the fuck are the communist chinks to save us?
>>
>>60888927
>wanting shit tier quality chink flash
enjoy your bluescreens and corrupted data
>>
>Jews
It's called bourgeois pigs
>>
>>60889143
More like communist chinks
>>
>tfw paid 30€ for 16gb of ddr3 5 years ago
I'm glad I don't have to upgrade in a while, there is barely a difference between ddr3 and ddr4
>>
>>60888346
>hdd
HDD prices haven't moved up in a long time, retard.
>>
>>60888983
>thinking you're not already using 80% chinese made components and 20% korean.
what's it like living in ignorance?
>>
Question
Is cheap no name chink ram from AliExpress even worth the gamble?
>>
File: ram-prices.png (205KB, 950x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ram-prices.png
205KB, 950x1400px
>>60888346
>need to upgrade my PC, but not with this insane RAM prices

Just do it. And it's not that bad. I actually built myself a new Ryzen 5 1600X system yesterday.

I paid about the ballpark same for the CPU, the motherboard and 32 GB of RAM.

Yes, I know RAM is totally expensive now and very expensive compared to a while ago. Still, if you're going to spend 200 EUR on a CPU then you should be fine with spending 200 EUR on RAM. And you should also be fine with spending 200 EUR on a good motherboard.

>>60888346
Prices on spinning HDDs have pretty much stayed flat the last 5 years. SSDs and USB sticks and MicroSD cards have all gone up in price along with RAM. Interestingly, the price increase is pretty much the same.

>>60888498
>not that bad
Oh, it's bad. 1400 SEK to 2000 SEK for a 500GB SSD is a pretty huge increase, just like the price increase on RAM is HUGE in terms of percentage.

>>60891499
>chink ram from AliExpress
You'll mostly be fine if you really test it and check it and don't order from a store that's just been around a month or two because they do have pretty good buyers protection there. However .. RAM from AliExpress really isn't cheap anymore if you get it shipped with DHL who will make sure you get import taxed and screwed every single time. And if you don't use express shipping then you'll be waiting months and months.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.