[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where were you when intel went AOL in half a year? Globalfou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

where were you when intel went AOL in half a year?
Globalfoundries On A Roll With 7nm And 5nm Announcements
https://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmoorhead/2017/06/13/globalfoundries-on-a-roll-with-7nm-and-5nm-announcements/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix&yptr=yahoo#278b82984730
>>
>>60885933
Just like AOL's refusal to change and adapt, this has been a long time coming.

LGR Tech Tales when?
>>
thats what you get when you have a ceo that isnt adaptable
>>
>>60885933
Another AMD is doing something just you wait, and see thread.
>>
File: last shred of hope intel wojak.png (84KB, 653x726px) Image search: [Google]
last shred of hope intel wojak.png
84KB, 653x726px
>>60886557
>10 nm on desktop soon, bros
>>
File: gbc7.jpg (125KB, 987x657px) Image search: [Google]
gbc7.jpg
125KB, 987x657px
>>60885933
Intel needs new management, like yesterday.
>vague legal threats at MS/APPLE because they want off x86 as if that can stop them
>AMD kicks their ass with ryzen/threadripper
>the threadripper panic mode fiasco
>trying to get into new markets like iot and mobile and failing every time
>no dedicated GPU line despite making GPUs that can already play games
>Nvidia partnering with IBM to get general purpose CPUs for their ML setups, literally don't need intel anymore
>"x86 or death!"

Intel management is basically lost contact with reality.
>>
>>60887336
Won't be the first time a tech industry giant failed to innovate or adapt and started to go downhill, and it won't be the last.
>>
I want to see good fanless CPUs that do not overheat!

Ready, set, go!
>>
File: 1397593950404.jpg (413KB, 1024x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1397593950404.jpg
413KB, 1024x1598px
>>60885933
you mean investing in feminism instead of products was a failing strategy?
>>
>>60887435
I understand that, but what intel is doing is so completely illogical, so suicidal, it's actually amazing. How do they think MS will react to those recent threats?

>intel will sue us if we provide x86 emulation on arm devices so we probably shouldn't do it

Fuck no, it will be more like
>fuck those cunts!
>double down on emulation!
>>
>>60887590
I'm really excited to watch them lash out in increasingly bizzare ways. Maybe they'll threaten to pull the rug out from everyone they licensed x86 to, or try and add some massive fee to it. Then the FTC can get involved and it can be even more hilarious.
>>
>>60887250
*Smugly posts gpu bottlenecked benchmarks hoping no one notices*
>>
>>60888528
bottleneckbeardorathefileexplorermeme
>>
>>60886557
This isn't even about AMD, you cuck fanboy. IBM, Samsung and Goflo have formed an alliance, and they're out for blood. The fact that AMD benefits is icing on the cake.

>in b4 "hurr durr 4 companies had to team up to beat Intel and they still couldn't win and lied about their node size hurrrrrrrr"

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1141240573600.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1141240573600.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>60888528
I bet the one guy who games at 1080p 144hz with a 1080 ti doesn't even give a shit.
>>
Maybe we get can get rid of the batterys altogether because of this? Or maybe we will soon see some thinner laptops and smartphones?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.