[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bagless vacuum cleaners a meme? I've got one and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 11120677-7_2.jpg (165KB, 950x1184px) Image search: [Google]
11120677-7_2.jpg
165KB, 950x1184px
Are bagless vacuum cleaners a meme? I've got one and I have to clean some fucking shitty dusty as FUCK filter every time I want to use it. With the bag I only had to empty its contents and hose the bag a bit to wash it, it never was as dirty as this shitty filter system; I could vacuum my entire house without cleaning the bag, but with this shitty bagless one I have to dust the filter each time for much every single room.

So what's a /g/ approved vacuum cleaner?
>>
Buy a second vacuum to vacuum the filter
>>
10/10
>>
>>60875921
Try a Hoover Windtunnel (cannister). Your pre filter should do most of the hard work. Only seems to only get bad if you have pet hair. That Philips thing you posted looks like a pain in the ass to empty.
>>
>>60875921
No. We have one and hardly anyone will empty the filter. Its probably killing the vacuum and is the reason it draws 10 amps, but it still works.
brb emptying the filter.

>>60875932
>not just going outside and vacuuming the vilter wtih the same vacuum
>>
File: NV352.jpg (6KB, 160x320px) Image search: [Google]
NV352.jpg
6KB, 160x320px
>>60875921
Mine has a jar thing that I empty when it fills and several filter things that I change when I feel like it

I got it at like Home Depot or something, it has a model that looks like like it but is industrial tier, slightly more expensive and larger and is also white that I didn't buy

Not sure whether it would be "bagless" (since you are describing Problmemes with whatever the industry definition is), but it just has a canister which I empty trivially (by dumping) every time I vacuum about 2/3 of the house. I've never needed to buy a replacement canister, and the filters rarely ever need cleaning (not replaced them yet).
>>
>>60875921
I've had both bagged and bagless vacuums. My current vacuum has a bag and I haven't had to get it serviced in 5 years. My old Dyson Ball, however, was complete shit and broke at least semi-annually.
>>
>>60875921

why would you pay for a vacuum when there's a free one just outside of our atmosphere.
>>
>>60877149
>Dyson
There's your problem
>>
>>60875921
Apparently /g/ really rates miele vacs
>>
>>60875921
Funny, I only discovered that our bagless vacuum cleaner had a filter the other day and after cleaning it the increase in suction was tremendous.

Looked like a smoke grenade had gone off from all the fine particles blowing away in the wind.
>>
I've got a handheld bagless Dyson and it's one of the best purchases I've made. It's both technically good and very convenient. If I couldn't just grab it from of the fridge I'd probably never vacuum. It's kinda annoying to empty and clean out but suction is good and lasts quite a while.
>>
>>60875921
My vacuum is bagless. Instead of bags, it has plastic holder which I can take out and dump the innards and then put it right back in place.

Works out pretty good.
>>
>>60875921
>bagged vacuum cleaner
Its not the 80's anymore grandma.
>>
just buy a numatic henry
>>
>>60875921
these filters are ass
just get a normal bag vacuum
>>
>buy cheapest shit
>surprised it's shit
are you retarded?
>Are ___ a meme?
yes, you are literally retarded
>>
>>60875921
Can one seriously be on /g/ and not have a Roomba!?

It is bagless. And it is not a problem.

Not walking indoors with your shoes also helps.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.