[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, I'm looking for a new phone. Currently, I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: SamsungConvoy3.png (143KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
SamsungConvoy3.png
143KB, 488x500px
Hey /g/, I'm looking for a new phone.

Currently, I am using the Samsung Convoy 3 (a flip phone with an idle battery life of 459 hours)

I need something that is at least comparable.
I was considering the Samsung Galaxy Folder 2, but it's battery life is only 318 hours =-/

However, I saw this beauty on Amazon:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JGNXIWY/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B00JGNXIWY&pd_rd_r=HNW2QSMZJHQPGSY0PTC1&pd_rd_w=oAaAS&pd_rd_wg=nrsuU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=3NAXTG7V5MSX29RBAREZ&pf_rd_r=3NAXTG7V5MSX29RBAREZ&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_i=desktop

only to find out it does not support 4G or LTE; doesn't even support 3G. Do, that's a no-go, even though it seems perfect in every other way.

So, anyone know a good phone that can primarily be used as a media player and camera, has outlandishly high battery life (setting the minimum at 250 hours; if it doesn't last at least a week and a half, I don't want it), and supports 4G/LTE?
Although the Galaxy Folder 2 IS a smartphone AND flip phone, it does NOT need to be a smartphone, as long as it does basic calls/texts, has a 3.5mm headphone jack, and can play most common media files (including for ringtones).

Thanks, /g/uys.
>>
>>60873022
Don't use mobile phones:
>https://se7en.neocities.org/articles/cellphones.html
>>
>>60873046
That's not an option. Do you have anything other than troll responses and/or shitposting to offer?

I'd really appreciate it, because I need a new phone.

Oh yeah, ability to type in Japanese would also be a big plus.
>>
>>60873068
Oh, gosh, yeah, caring out your privacy and security is shitposting. :)
Get bent, you fucking normie.
>>
File: 64BitAssembly.png (44KB, 483x314px) Image search: [Google]
64BitAssembly.png
44KB, 483x314px
>>60873109
Caring about privacy and Security is one thing; being unable to live in the modern world by refusing to use modern technology is fucking retarded.

What do you think I use it for?

I use it for listening to music while I'm out and occasionally communicating with clients and family.
You don't have a landline when you travel, dumbass, at least not one that isn't astronomically expensive.

Moreover, landlines suck, and all you get is bullshit. I've been trying to convince my parents to get rid of them.

Additionally, I communicate via TEXT > 90% of the time and by voice the tiny remained. It MUST text AND be cellular

>Get bent, you fucking normie.
Eat shit
>>
>>60873148
Get a simple burner phone, you retard?

Pfft, trying to act the big man. :^)
>>
if you have amazon prime you can get a meme spy phone with advertisements

https://www.amazon.com/Prime-Exclusive-Phones/b?ie=UTF8&node=14613304011
>>
>>60873406
I appreciate the suggestion, but these really are not what I'm looking for.

It is in my like top 5 priorities, non-negotiable, that the phone have no less than a week and a half battery life on idle.

I'd really prefer a month, like old candybar phones, though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.