[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Google’s Vice President of People Operations A made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (629KB, 951x777px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
629KB, 951x777px
> Google’s Vice President of People Operations
A made up position if I ever heard of one
> Nancy Lee
Always
> We check and recheck processes like promotion and performance reviews to make sure they’re producing equitable outcomes, and address any gaps we find
Equality of outcome > performance
> Lee also promotes "unconscious bias trainings,"
Proven to have correlation to nothing and having absolutely no predictive powers
> heralding that "over 65 percent of [Google employees] have participated in unbiasing workshops
> JOIN US
A made up position for a talentless hack who can only shit a place up out of resentment.

Why do these morons always assume that outcomes need to be proportional to initial conditions?
> Women comprise about 30 percent of technology employees, despite being 51 percent of the population.
Who cares? Why is it even relevant to anything?

I think in this rate Google's going to have a new competitor taking chunks out of its market in the next few years

http://archive.is/j5hCA
>>
how to migrate off gmail? that and youtube are the only things that keeps me in Google
I don't want to support this botnet anymore
>captcha: frei
tis a sign
>>
>>60872415
>how to migrate off gmail?
how is this even a question faggot?
literally, WHAT?
i have an old google acc but that was just to use gmail huge storage back in the times of couple tens of MB storage and shit. but its never been my main email.

sure i get that having a free "permanent" email where you know no matter what happens, you can contact someone years from now, across the globe, thats why i use the same 90s yahoo email, at least yahoo pushed for DKIM mail, hotmail will bully small mail exchanges with their retarded demands unless you're paying their mail safety program, and google isnt much better if youre a private MX exchange sending single email to customers, they work with a presumed "spam until proven otherwise" paradigm too often, unless youre using their paid mail servers.

even using their email server, or webmails for anything even with adblockage youre suporting them with userbase to harass all other legitimate mail servers.

i have a private email, an yahoo for backup keeping in touch with people, and always a small freemail to use primarily, but over the years these have came and gone over the decades, currently openmailbox.org
also a sigaint (tor) acc just for fun

>>60872415
>youtube
well, just waste their bandwidth with adblockage, spread NewPipe to your friends

search and intall some user/channel filtering extensions like VideoBlocker on firefox on their computers..
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.