[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omg, /g/ please! I need a Link for Android Ted apk. You know,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: ass_ception.jpg (695KB, 1024x4535px) Image search: [Google]
ass_ception.jpg
695KB, 1024x4535px
Omg, /g/ please!
I need a Link for Android Ted apk.
You know, like the Ted package for Linux.
>simple bloat free text editor faggots
Im in the middle of a love letter and I hit char limit.
I need Ted because its not bloated and am low on storage capacity.
Please /g/ I would die for this woman. I need to finish this letter.
Pls halp.
Pls, for the love of Fravia!
I'm begging you...
Pls?
>>
>>60866704
>I wanna fuck your porkhole.
How hard was that?
>>
>>60866704
Also just use google docs or something.
>>
>>60866768
>Google docs
What part of bloat free do you not understand?
>>
File: 1399665144863.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399665144863.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>60866724
Well, yeah, but against all odds it's not a sexual attraction. I hated her when I first met her and physically she reminds me too much of my ex but got-dayum. I want to fuck her in places dicks weren't meant to go, like the seat of the soul and shit, yo.
I really Need a simple ted.
>>
This is my magnum opus full of things that ppl would never say.
I'm low on mem and need a text editor that's hardcore bloat free like Ted was but it's not in play store anymore and I don't have mem for fdroid though I'm sure those faggots still have it...
I need the ted.apk
Pls.
If I can't get it then I'll have to *sharp inhalation of disbelief* Write The Letter By Hand...
It's 2017, she'll think I'm some kind of freak!
>>
File: short_notcie.jpg (151KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
short_notcie.jpg
151KB, 1000x1000px
I need to be able to type it all into a simple .txt file and then copy/paste it into however many text messages it takes like a normal person.

Dammit /g/ you know I'm fo realz here. How many faggots you see here asking for help to type out a love letter?

Just bloat free text editor pls...
She's already commented on my messy handwriting so if I send her a Real Letter she won't be able to read most of it...
>>
Can't you search for it yourself?
>>
File: conspiracy link.jpg (29KB, 176x311px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy link.jpg
29KB, 176x311px
>>60866996
I was hoping that the experts of /g/ might know of something better than the Google top 10...

I'm aware of lmgtfy, and have rtfm, but love makes a man crazy. Pls, no offence.
>>
File: amano_mermaid_swims_with_fishes.jpg (201KB, 1200x1604px) Image search: [Google]
amano_mermaid_swims_with_fishes.jpg
201KB, 1200x1604px
Even if there were no
>her
the lack of Ted in playstore is distressing.
>>
>>60867057
Wtf? There are just so many problems here. What device are you posting to 4chan from? Also, if she's so important to you why can't you temporarily uninstall an application or 2 to make space for a "bloated" text editor?
>>
File: Sketch31501115.png (2KB, 398x583px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch31501115.png
2KB, 398x583px
>>60867118
>uninstall an app or two to make space
Newfag as hell, but I'll consider it an option.
>uninstall an app or two to make room
>jfc
Love makes a man crazy, not stupid.
Thank you anon, I shall consider this an option, if there are no good recommendations as Ted replacement before the thread gets pruned.

... mayhaps the wiki can recommend something...
>>
No need for an app. You can watch TED talks on Youtube, for example.
>>
>>60866704
How low on storage are you exactly?
I'd recommend X-plore, it has a built in text editor.
But gee will probably call it a botnet.
>>
File: x2ssh.jpg (47KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
x2ssh.jpg
47KB, 580x387px
>>60866704
>retard can't search for a simple apk
I'll spoonfeed you this one time, if you get layed think of me
your neckbeard
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=ted&fdid=fr.xgouchet.texteditor&fdpage=17
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.