[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you using Spritz to read articles online, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spritz-logo.jpg (34KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
spritz-logo.jpg
34KB, 185x185px
Why aren't you using Spritz to read articles online, /g/?
You can read at speeds of 500WPM and understand everything being said.
>>
>>60864577
/lit/ is for the discussion of literature.

And how am I marketing? What isn't marketing in your book? Countless "MACFAGS BTFO!!!!!!!" and "INTELKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!" threads?

I'm trying to reccommend an actually really good product that has increased my efficiency when reading news networks and websites.
>>
File: spritz.png (2KB, 631x93px) Image search: [Google]
spritz.png
2KB, 631x93px
>>60864560
>see this
>close page
>>
>>60864560
Because there's no iOS app that let's me paste text and read it this way.
>>
>>60864560
That's cool. Reading dense paragraphs from text books is a pain in the ass. Oftentimes I have to re-read a particular word to grasp it, and the problem gets worse with fatigue.

This Spritz thing is an interesting idea.
>>
>>60866598
>you have to make an account for advanced features
Never mind.
>>
>>60866598
>>60866658
You know there are FOSS alternatives, right?
>>
Most websites break it, just like beeline reader. It doesn't even work on 4chan.
>>
>>60864560
Also check out supermemo, it's incremental reading feature is fabulous. You have to clean up articles though sometimes to make it work.
>>
>>60868016
>You know there are FOSS alternatives, right?
spoonfeed me brah
>>
I tried it out two or three years ago. Seemed to work well for simple texts or articles I wasn't really invested in and just wanted to skim over them.
The problem was, anything worth reading (even prose) involves thinking, which enforces pauses and backtracking. And spritz doesn't give you any advantage in such cases, it just bothers you.
Ultimately I dropped it because it was often difficult to tell f the material felt into the first or second category without reading it.
Pic related - try doing a simple test - read a chapter of a book with spritz and try summarizing what was it about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.