[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a mITX case that: - Is actually small - Is relatively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: comparison.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
What's a mITX case that:

- Is actually small
- Is relatively quiet
- Is not way too cramped to fit in normal parts
- Is not expensive as fuck?

Pic almost related, I've checked out Fractal Design's Nano S but I'm not digging the size - its about as big as small mATX cases for pete's sake, what's the point of an ITX build when its that big?
>>
>>60861259
just buy a dragon dildo if you want to ram something up your ass.
>>
>>60861273
Why would you make a post like that? You actually filled out the captcha and clicked post just to send that message.
>>
>>60861259
I've owned a Fractal Node for 2 years now. It's incredible.

Not sure what you're asking though. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too without paying a decent price.
>>
>>60861308
Was that a Node 202 or a 304?
I am willing to pay for value of course, but throwing 200+ dollars for a box that houses your shit is too much for me
>>
>>60861259
>its about as big as small mATX cases for pete's sake, what's the point of an ITX build when its that big?
>- Is relatively quiet
>- Is not way too cramped to fit in normal parts
>- Is not expensive as fuck
That's the point.
>>
Get the Nano S. Fukkin great case with fantastic layout. Real pleasure to build in. It's small enough to tuck under an arm if you're looking for portability.
>>
>>60861717
I was under the impression these were made to house custom loop water cooling solutions, which is what warrants the size
>>
>>60861717
I mean there's multiple Silverstone m-ATX cases that are around the same size and even smaller, so it would feel dumb to constrain myself to ITX mobo when the case isn't even that small to begin with
>>
>>60861259
The SG05 is decent. If you don't need an optical drive (you don't), you can use an AIO. GPU length isn't much of a concern, but you will need to pay attention to length.
>>
File: 1497224586.jpg (49KB, 947x349px) Image search: [Google]
1497224586.jpg
49KB, 947x349px
I am working on list of cases, but kinda not bothered to finish
here is first version
>>
File: 1497224666.jpg (130KB, 1499x671px) Image search: [Google]
1497224666.jpg
130KB, 1499x671px
>>60861960
here is rework but no names and prices in the pic
>>
>what's the point of an ITX build when its that big?
The point is cuteness.

I like my Enthoo ITX, but I'm probably building my eventual Ryzen system around a microATX board, just to be able to use an expansion card or two.

Also there aren't any tempered glass ITX cases yet.
>>
>>60862027
What's the point of the tempered glass meme?
>>
>>60862104
Looks. It's all about the looks.
>>
DAN A4, last run is on kickstarter go quick
>>
>>60861259
So you want a case that fits all the same parts (except the motherboard) as a normal size case, but smaller? Well, that's what the Nano S is.

If you want a much smaller case, ONLY changing the motherboard isn't going to cut it. You need to be willing to accept smaller components, too. Limiting it to an SFX PSU, less room for the CPU cooler, etc.
>>
>>60861981
some of my favs: Silverstone RVZ02 and Thermaltake Core V1.
>>
I'm in the same boat, looking for itx case that isnt a fortune but still good. I've even checked out some chink ones from taobao and some of them are interesting. Here's a list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzRY3LLsXcDX5Qt5PvQOrAJhw0EK9Cy7UtQPdyRp6PY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: laughing-girls-1791357.jpg (284KB, 1300x954px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girls-1791357.jpg
284KB, 1300x954px
>being a caselet in 2017
>>
>>60862104
>>60862174
This, also acrylic is shit
>>
>>60863921
This. Skull canyon for life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.