[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally some guy from italy bought my rx580 on ebay for $650

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lol.jpg (31KB, 314x486px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31KB, 314x486px
literally some guy from italy bought my rx580 on ebay for $650 + shipping, what the actual fuck, it was half joke listing, what are the miners mining in a day with rx580 anyway?
>>
Are 480s and 470s worth anything?
>>
>>60861524
all of amd cards have like, doubled in price for some reason, something about cryptominers.
>>
File: QMMtsAt.webm (468KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
QMMtsAt.webm
468KB, 400x170px
>>60861173
>Shipping to another country
>Selling on ebay

Paypal dispute incoming.
>>
>>60863628
this

have fun losing your card
>>
>>60863628
how would that work?
>>
>>60861173
i had a hd5850 free to take away with no video and a foreigner came to repair it. i was like wtf? you can get working secondhand video cards for <20 euro with 1gb ram.
>>
Take pictures of everything. The item, the box, the item in the box. Tracked shipping. Maybe even go with GSP. Always communicate through eBay, never directly through email or other outside forms of communication.

>>60866005
The buyer will claim it wasn't as described and will ask for a refund. eBay almost always sides with the buyer.
>>
>>60867968
this. selling on ebay sucks nowadays, and international buyers are almost always scammers. assuming the address matches and is verified with paypal (big assumptions) there is still a large risk of the buyer invoking "item not as described"
>>
>>60867997
I did that once because my laptop got smashed up by GSP. I only asked for a partial refund so I could get replacement parts, but they gave me a full refund instead. I don't know if the seller got any strikes against him, since I made it very clear in all of my communication that GSP failed to repackage the item properly after inspection.

Are there some countries that are more likely to scam on ebay than others? I imagine the poorer browner countries would be just that. You'll have the people buying electronics they don't know how to use too (blames you for their incompetence).

I have a friend that talked about how he refused to sell to certain people because they didn't seem to understand how to read SMART data from hard drives. Figured it would be nothing but a pain in the ass if he sold anything to them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.