[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brits have to pay a TV tax >Brits have some of the slowest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ?????.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>Brits have to pay a TV tax
>Brits have some of the slowest and most expensive internet in the world

My my, seems rather Jewish doesn't it?
>>
yes ur mum is indeed a jew jew
ur a son (daughter) of a jew jew
>>
people still use tv? is stopped watching tv in the 90's when widely available broadband rendered it pointless
>>
>>60855077
I don't watch TV because you can't just skip ads and continue to the show.
>>
>>60856485
This, torrents all the way, don't need to deal with this bullshit.
>>
In britain, the TV networks have nothing to do with the internet infrastructure, because we don't have stupid telecom monopolies.
>>
>>60856434
IF YOU HAVE A MONITOR WE WILL FIND YOU AND WE WILL ARREST YOU
PAY YOUR TV TAX
>>
>>60855077
Don't have to pay it, if you don't want to watch TV.
>>
>Turks has to "donate" some percentage of their electric bill to governments' own shill TV channel even if you don't have TV
>they put ads anyway
pottery
>>
>>60855077
I'm surprised I didn't see this thread on /int/ already uezs
>>
Italy here, it is the same except until it was a monopoly the TV was really good here, in the 80s we had a boom for commercial private TVs (that was basically when Berlusconi gained power) and for lack of share the state TV had to become shit too. Imagine having all the possible views on YouTube by making interesting products and informing and documenting and entertaining people with actually good programs they're forced to view cause you're the only one. You have a responsibility. Then pewdiepie starts posting and your views drops by 80% just because he screams like an idiot while playing buggy games. You start making what people want, not what people should see in order to stay relevant.

luckily it is state funded so it has good niche channels.

I think BBC was better until a few years ago, now that's going down too.

I'm not for monopoly in anything but people are stupid and we're talking about cultural products, something that changes the way they think. Freedom here should be controlled by smart people for the good of others, even if it's difficult to imagine a working system.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.