[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /g/ Indians (pajeets) in tech industry - are they the cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: k.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
So, /g/
Indians (pajeets) in tech industry - are they the cancer or relief to our economy?
>>
>>60853727
bamp
>>
relief to the economy but cancer to you in long term
>>
>>60853727
we don't have indians in our country
>>
Indians being good at tech is a fucking meme. I went in to buy a tablet the other day and the pajeet couldn't tell me the difference between a £50 kindle and a £300 Asus transformer tablet. I'm paki btw
>>
>>60853727
>outsourcing to India
>not Eastern Europe

India should only be used for nonverbal support, leave the talking to slavs
>>
>>60853727

tbf It's not entirely their fault; they live in a shit-hole like most manufacturing countries so they will work for peanuts just to be able to buy their curry and pay rent (and shit in an actual flushing toilet)

the true blame lies ultimately on the Jews who want to save shekels by not hiring relatively competent (albeit spoiled) peckerwoods and banana azns because they bring up "muh union" over small shit like getting a $00.15 pay-cut or having less than 20-min coffee breaks
>>
>>60854204
Fuck off terrorist
>>
>>60854204
>I went in to buy a tablet
kys
>I'm paki btw
kys
>>
They're like women. or baboons. One is fine, two are dangerous and at three all hell breaks loose.

Had one bengali in the office, he was a pretty cool guy. HR decides to get another for instant cacophony.
>>
File: 1469960167740.jpg (430KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
1469960167740.jpg
430KB, 700x970px
>>60853727
Cancer. Their purpose is to lower everyone else's salaries so rich fucks like Zuckerjew can become richer.

That's why Zuckerberg is giving millions of dollars to pro-immigration groups and politicians... much cheaper than paying engineers good salaries.
>>
>>60857682
>pajeet can do your job for 1/5 the salary
>even if he's incompetent he's still the more attractive option as you can pay him even less

You're no longer worth the salary you're paid.
>>
>>60854204
Madarchodh
Go cry that u lost the match
And dumbass why did u visit some cheap local store to buy a tablet
Could've gone to a bigger store

And btw paki lurking on 4chan lol
Here in india we have minimum 5000 indians lurking on 4chan
>>
I have no problem with Indians THAT STAY IN INDIA.
>>
>>60858429
I have saying that to my fellow indians
The huge problem is u idiots hire us for cheap labor
Invite us indians to ur shithole
And then blame cheap labor for lack of quality
Good job !
>>
>>60854204
lol dumbass

if he was good at tech he wouldn't be working retail at fucking best buy
>>
>>60853727
my dear sir:
polease do the neediful and remove this thread.
>>
File: 1400553485072.png (333KB, 900x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1400553485072.png
333KB, 900x1120px
>when you purposely give wrong directions to an Indian
>>
>>60858449
>"it's not out fault we're useless!"
kill you'reself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.