[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ what the fuck are you retards doing? Why would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Jesus Christ what the fuck are you retards doing?

Why would you build an iClone after spending the last five phones cultivating the hardcore Android crowd who literally hate Apple products and (not really relevant here) bloated ROMs (Samshit)?
>>
>>60851006
Maybe they are like"Do we want to hit our hardcore 3% marketshare that will buy out trash anyway or iphone 90% martketshare?"
>>
>>60851105
OnePlus phones aren't sold in stores or financed.

Literally the only way to buy one is to pay full price online. Only the enthusiast market does that. Normies only buy phones in person from Best Buy, Apple Stores, or their carrier.
>>
>le line across the backplate meme
Why the fuck did so many fucking phone designers make those lines on the back plate? They look like shit on the iPhone, they look like shit everywhere. Fuck off OneShit.
>>
>>60851488
Those are actually the antennas.
>>
File: bcf.png (521KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
bcf.png
521KB, 680x445px
>>60851506
>>
>>60851488
One cannot be this disabled
>>
>>60851488
Not sure if I'm browsing /g/ anymore.
>>
>>60851105
This 90% marketshare is not aware of the existence of oneplus. And they mostly buy their phone because they saw a nice ad on tv
>>
>>60851006
The real android crowd doesn't give a fuck how their phone looks, just as long as the battery life is good, the display is good, the performance is good, and they have root access to do with their phone as they want.

Also, you sound surprised that a phone made in 2017 looks similar to another phone. Newsflash bud, there's only so many ways you can design a big screen over a handsized device. Get over it.

I'm still getting it. And it'll be a bonus, since normies will think I'm hip, but I paid a fraction of the cost of an iphone.
>>
>>60851650
Usually sacrifices are made to copy a look
>>
>>60851650
They're actually going to think you got a fake iPhone or its a cheap knockoff, breh.
>>
File: 1483953763189.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1483953763189.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
>>60851488
>>
>>60851006
at least samshit has water proofing and a good size in the hand

jesus christ just give me an S8 with LineageOS please.
>>
OnePlus is fucking shilling on 4chan. Theres already three threads about their new shit phone and 2 of them are even using the same photo. Wtf
>>
>>60852488
How is bashing the phone shilling?
>>
>>60852488
>shilling
>every thread is about how much we hate the iClone 7+
>>
>>60852498
It's shilling, introducing regular shillphone threads which will eventually shift to praise.

There is so much stealth marketing on g now it's fair to wonder how many posts are actually by random people.
>>
>>60851006
Does having a similar shape alone make it a "clone" somehow?
>>
>>60851190
>>60851190
In the uk you can get them in store on a contract
>>
>OnePlus 5
why don't they just call it 6?
>>
>>60852630
Wow look a this entirely new and original gag xD
>>
I want it so much but they don't sell it in japan
>>
>>60853364
>wanting a iToddler7 copy
>>
>>60853371
Your level of trolling is awfully low
>>
>>60853567
hello carl pei
>>
>>60851006
It's a fucking glorified chinkphone. You think there going to break the mold and do something original? Chinks? Do you live in planet Earth?
>>
File: CZLtx1DUsAA_i1g.jpg-large.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
CZLtx1DUsAA_i1g.jpg-large.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
I don't think O+ gives a fuck either way anymore. With them already pulling the plug on the OP2 for the nougat update I think we can safely assume the lifespan if any phone produced by O+ to be the length of time it takes to make money on a new phone.
>>
>>60853980

OPX user represent
>OnePlus again? HELL NO!
>>
>>60851006
Where the fuck is the headphone jack?
>everyone who complaints how it looks
>>>/fa/
It's all about the custom ROM support, and Oneplus is the new Nexus right now.
>>
>>60851190
I buy my iPhones online for full price thank you.
>>
I would honestly buy it, I mean 8gb of RAM, sd 835.
>>
>>60852867
Thanks man
>>
>>60854164
>the new Nexus
Google Nexus: several years support
OnePlus: <1 year
Yeah
>>
ahahahaah
they couldn't hold their inner chink in any longer
>>
>>60851006
I smell a flurry of lawsuits heading this way.
>>
>>60854164
>It's all about the custom ROM support
it helps if OnePlus actually releases blobs for the ROMS
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.