[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is paying to RMA a defective product normal? a couple of months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

Is paying to RMA a defective product normal?
a couple of months ago i bought a new logitech G403 wireless mouse from Craigslist which luckily came with a receipt. turns out the USB receiver was broken. i contacted them, sent them a picture of my receipt, and they mailed me a brand new one. free of charge. super easy process. i had the same experience when i did an RMA on my fractal design 120mm fan.

now im trying to RMA a corsair HD120 fan and they want me to pay to have it shipped to them. what the fuck?! why cant they just send out a replacement!
>>
File: inteljew.png (486KB, 675x482px) Image search: [Google]
inteljew.png
486KB, 675x482px
not normal.
>>
>>60847934
Yes, it's absolutely normal that you pay to ship the product to them when you RMA something.

Some will just take your word for it, which is nice. In most cases they want the defective product returned and you have to pay for shipping, even international.

And this makes me feel compelled to mention Seagate. I bought a few of their DM0001 3TBs, just search for that if you're not familiar with the 40% 1-year failure rate on that particular Seagate model.

The first of those died after 2 months. I filled out Seagate's RMA form, sent the drive to them and after a month or so I got a DEAD on arrival drive labelled "Refurbished" back. That's .. great. I paid to send them a dead drive and the sent a dead drive back...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.