[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck come there's no organized movement against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489728865207.jpg (11KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489728865207.jpg
11KB, 255x197px
How the fuck come there's no organized movement against social media? They're literally brainwashing devices. Plus they're all under the indirect control of US government. How come EU and rest of the world has not woken up to this? I guess China did but they just made their localized poison instead of rejecting it altogether.

It's literally the biggest misuse of internet imaginable. Even deep web is more innocent than this shit. It's literally mass brainwashing. How do we save the future /g/?
>>
>>60847016
You can't. Social media sites are taking advantage of the basic human need of communication. Everyone wants to talk to each other. Without the hassle of going out and doing shit.
Kinda like this site?
>>
>>60847026
Fun fact: both this website and facebook farm your data for shekels.
>>
>>60847026
>>60847061

I think the biggest difference is that noone's self esteem is at stake here. 4chan does not invoke any compulsion for self promotion. Whereas the smallest dose of social media I get makes me feel like I'm inadequate and should go out and do things just so I can talk about them online.
>>
>>60847146
I mean, the bait posts and people fishing for (You)'s here is the only thing slightly close to wanting some self promotion here (sort of).
>>60847061
When did this start? Like I knew it was going on, but was it after Hiro took over or while Moot was here?
>>
>>60847275
jap moot is doing it for sure. Unsure what original moot was doing but the captcha and job at google is suspicious.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.