[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, my family was very poor growing up and I didn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1406241971594.jpg (423KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1406241971594.jpg
423KB, 1840x3264px
Guys, my family was very poor growing up and I didn't have access to a computer. I never learned to properly type.

What are the best online courses to learn?
>>
File: mario-teaches-typing-2_1.png (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mario-teaches-typing-2_1.png
90KB, 640x480px
>>
Cut a cardboard box and put it over your hands.

Then just try to type. I can guarantee within 30-45 minutes you will have muscle memory for every key.
>>
Guys, my family was very poor growing up and I didn't have access to an English textbook. I never learned to properly read and write.

What are the best online courses to learn?
>>
Honestly though, you don't need an online course. Just type more *without looking at the keyboard* and eventually you'll learn how to type.

Just do whatever works. Don't worry about proper form. It's unnecessary.
>>
>>60845019
Is this actually good or just a meme?

>>60845027
I mosty know where the keys are but I fail at properly typing with all fingers.

>>60845042
I know this is a dumb request but I know there are online programs to learn typing quickly. I just want opinions.

>>60845066
I guess I'm self conscious because I'm worried people at work or school will judge me.
>>
>>60844979
Just do it until you're good at it. It happens rather quickly actually.
>>
>>60844979
Just use gtypist.
>>
>>60845079
My best advice is to just keep posting on 4chan. The more you make long posts like this the better you'll get
>>
Be a huge loser like me that played MMOs 10 hrs a day instead of going outside and socializing with other kids and you too can have a 140wpm typing speed.
>>
>>60844979
mavis beacon teaches typing
>>
>>60844979
Play MMOs where all you do is shitpost your enemies at the speed of light.
>>
>>60844979
they didn't teach you how in school? It was a required class for me in 7th grade
>>
>>60844979
Type To Learn
>>
>>60845079
Don't worry about people judging you. I type way faster than the idiots at work. And I don't have a proper home fingers form or whatever.
>>
>poor
Kill yourself, we need less of your kind.
>>
>>60846881
Or at least get Sterilized. The poor have inferior genes compared to Hard Working Wealthy Whites...and we only Superior genes to be propagated, not yours.

IMHO, Everyone on welfare needs to be sterilized, children too.
>>
>>60846923
This.
>>
File: 1449892483595.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1449892483595.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>60845592
>tfw typing teacher in school thought i was slow in the head so he just gave me a passing grade
>>
>not playing MMOs for 10 years
>not typing lightning fast during raid or party quests
>not holding full conversations while surrounded by mobs that 3 shot you
step it up you hue
>>
File: thinking2.png (8KB, 115x128px) Image search: [Google]
thinking2.png
8KB, 115x128px
>>60845592

My school had classes like that in middle school.

It's kind of jarring now because I view it as such a basic skill but whenever I take those online tests or whatever to show my WPM (mine is something like 115 or whatever but that's only if I actually try really hard, it's probably really 80 or something), it always tells me I'm the top percentile of typists.

When I work with people IRL, it's kind of shocking to see them chicken pecking on the keyboard.
>>
>>60844979
ZType game, pretty fun.
http://zty.pe/
>>
>>60846984
>MMOs
@RED@ BUYING R2H 200K
@RED@ BUYING R2H 200K
@RED@ BUYING R2H 200K
no I'm not using an autotyper
@RED@ BUYING R2H 200K
>>
>>60845520
That's how I spent my whole childhood and I still peck type at like 25wpm.
>>
>>60847049
you're doing it wrong then
touch typing requires no brain
in fact it's necessary not to have a brain
it's all body memory
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246580/

I played this with my chicken pecking friend.

I ended up carrying the entire game.
>>
>>60844979
the fuck

i learned to type in one of these, and had to carry it to school at least once a week. about 20 years ago it was mandatory, and am sure it still is but with computers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.