[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching TV right now, and I'm actually enraged.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm watching TV right now, and I'm actually enraged.

Seriously: This *shitty* platform has been the dominant one for fucking decades.

And what does this platform have to offer? Shitty reality and "breaking" news, continuously interrupted by unskippable advertisements made to manipulate people with two-digit IQs into buying shitty products.

And how much do you have to pay to enjoy this obviously superior platform? Way too fucking much, and even then you get the aforementioned commercials shoved down your throat.

Thankfully, this cocksucker of a platform is dying a slow, painful and inevitable death. I will smile as TV draws its final fucking breaths.

Die.
>>
>>60844675
Post this in /tv/, maybe they'll care.
>>
Do you guys just have Internet subscriptions with no TV/landline? Impossible for me, they charge you 2x more for Internet if you want to do that here in Canada.
>>
>having a TV
>not using on-demand services or downloading what you want
>>
If cable didn't already come with the rent, I wouldn't have it. Only time I really watch tv is during severe weather.
>>
>>60844800
That's ass. I pay 80/mo in burger dollars for gigabit service. I stream everything through kodi.
>>
>>60844675
even normies are buying smart tvs to watch netflix
tv is dead, they only get by because of govt subsidies
>>
TV is a Baby Boomer thing. Once the Baby Boomers are no more TV will be no more.
>>
>>60844675
TV is now more reliable as a news source than most of the things you'll find on the internet.

Astroturfing and fake news is everywhere and it's invisible to the normies like you.
>>
>>60844675

Can't you say the same about the internet though? There's so much information.

"Top 10 Awesome Ways To Kill Yourself"

Useless articles. And don't even get me started on vlogging. The internet should be used as a tool, not as a constant stream of nonsense. I agree though, alternative media and online streaming services will end TV.
>>
>>60846695
normies brought this shit to the internet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.