[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally got the message to get the creators update, I reviewed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 124142345235.jpg (3KB, 143x72px) Image search: [Google]
124142345235.jpg
3KB, 143x72px
So I finally got the message to get the creators update, I reviewed my privacy settings and then I got the standard message "It won't start immediately, we'll first do some shit in the background, you'll be notified when it's ready". It's been over an hour now, still no notification to start the update and nothing is running or downloading in the background. Anyone else had this experience? How long do you have to wait until it starts? Or is something going wrong here?
>>
greetings,

please be patient. we nearly have all the information needed
>>
>>60836211
Well, there isn't much data for them to collect, I only have win 10 on a new laptop I've hardly even used at all.

Seriously though, how long is the waiting time supposed to be between reviewing your privacy settings and the creators update finally starting?
>>
File: lmao.png (58KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
58KB, 300x384px
>>60836181
>good goy, don't use your brain, we'll do the thinking for you
>>
>>60836615

Yes, I already know all the bad shit about win 10, which is why I don't use it on my PC, but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
>>
File: 1490023944476.png (156KB, 1268x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490023944476.png
156KB, 1268x1440px
>>60836181
Ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>60836688
So does every win 10 thread devolve into muh privacy meme spam regardless the topic?
>>
>>60836723
Yes. Apple has shills, too, you know?
>>
>>60836723
For a reason
>>
>>60836746
Except Apple is no better and no one shits on them
>>
>>60836258
>new laptop
They use microphone and webcam to see. Think about what you speak about near your notebook and what does it see.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>60836754
So what? Apple-users have always put up with everything. Besides, what does Apple have to do with this?
>>
>>60836779
>mention Windows 10
>gets shilled to death with "muh privacy" and false flagging
No, really, basic telemetry sends nothing you give a shit about: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields

>macOS thread
>no one even mentions telemetry
>>
File: w10cpanel.png (80KB, 2560x705px) Image search: [Google]
w10cpanel.png
80KB, 2560x705px
>>60836723
No, not necessarily.
>>
>>60836798
Fuck you. You do not tell other what we should give a shit about. We are not apple-sheeps. We will never be. If you want people to use 10, make it in our terms. Not the other way around.

Good day.
>>
>>60836857
>We are not apple-sheeps. We will never be.
Windows 10 is a fucking Apple-like OS where everything is supposed to be intransparent and just werk.
You're looking for Linux or BSD.

Fuck off.
>>
>>60836181
creating a bricked PC
>>
>>60836857
>Fuck you. You do not tell other what we should give a shit about. We are not apple-sheeps. We will never be. If you want people to use 10, make it in our terms. Not the other way around.
This is what a fanboi sounds like.
Arrogant, ignorant and loud.
>>
>>60838090
Of what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.