[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit on them all you want but they have the best customer service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 588084.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
588084.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Shit on them all you want but they have the best customer service and product support I've ever dealt with.
>>
>>60834643
not really, they don't even cover shipping when their piece of shit products break

t. 1070 owner that had to pay to ship it 3000 miles away
>>
>>60834643
>He hasn't dealt with Noctua customer service
I'm so sorry that EVGA is the Pinnacle of your experience; they're awful.
>>
>>60834788
>>60834823
I just called them at midnight, didn't talk to a pooinloo call center, and got a prepaid shipping label. Maybe try not being in a europoor country
>>
>>60834788
Not OP but I called them early in the fucking morning like 3 AM
Got a chill dude named mark and if you ask for prepaid shipping nicely they'll gladly do it. There is always the high chance of you getting a better GPU back as well
Send in an SC, fuck it they might send back a FTW
Send in a 970, they'll probably send back a 1070

Sent my 980ti and I got a 1080
>>
step up program is a giant meme
>>
>>60836163
I might call them. My 1060 started to shut itself off when I tried a game. Not sure if PSU though.
>>
I've dealt with evga two times and xfx two times. Both have excellent customer service. About on par I'd say

NZXT though, they suck. Took one month for a ticket response and another to get a shipping label and a third for a replacement
>>
File: asusnumber1.png (62KB, 823x555px) Image search: [Google]
asusnumber1.png
62KB, 823x555px
>>60834643
evga cooler design is worse than most other 3rd party's

force you to register your product if you want to receive full warranty and wait for your back plate in the mail (wtf). "customer-oriented" company force people to jump through hoops just to receive standard warranty.

always lots of evga shills posting on this board for no reason than to say product support is good(I get product support from nvidia, not evga), stories of getting free cards, its very suspicious since this is one of the few popular areas on the web for nvidia/amd discussion

>pic related
>>
>>60836163
do you have any photos that you can show
>>
File: IMG_3151.jpg (53KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3151.jpg
53KB, 664x520px
>>60834643
>needing support because the product is so shitty in the first place
>>
>>60834643
>they have the best customer service and product support
>make you register every product you own on their byzantine website, complete with proof of purchase which these assholes routinely deny
>filling out an RMA is a bitch
>they have the gall to charge for shipping on some RMAs

Also, it doesn't matter how great their support is if their products are crap. My first EVGA 850 P2 Platinum power supply lasted 5 weeks. My 'tested' RMA replacement lasted 1 hour. Glad Amazon took back the power supply. I was able to replace my potato tier EVGA power supply with a Corsair one which has been rock solid stable 200+ days of uptime.
>>
>>60834643
I'd rather go with ZOTAC.
>>
>>60839451
lel
>>
>>60834643
Step up program is pretty neat
>>
>>60836163
please stop lie
>>
>>60839295
lol even this employee called evga a scam
>>
>>60839295
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.