[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best piece of hardware you've ever purchased?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mx518.jpg (250KB, 1500x1364px) Image search: [Google]
mx518.jpg
250KB, 1500x1364px
What's the best piece of hardware you've ever purchased?

I've been using this mouse for as long as I can remember (I feel like it's been around 7 years) and it still works perfectly. I have no idea what I'll replace it with if it ever goes.
>>
Did your mouse get shot 11 times?
>>
>>60833587
Get a G500S. Literally the same mouse.

Discontinued recently but still available for purchase at brick and mortar stores.
>>
>>60833587
Dell U2715h
>>
>>60833587
I still use my mx518 and I bought it in 2010 like you I even use my mx510 and it's since 2005 I'm gonna upgrade to Prometheus g502 and g413 mechanical keyboard with my new build

Hands down logitech is making immortal peripherals
>>
File: umpc.jpg (66KB, 441x743px) Image search: [Google]
umpc.jpg
66KB, 441x743px
>>
used Razer Deathadder Elite. Hate the logo but love the DPI buttons and amazing sensor. Almost on par with the Microsoft Intellimouse 3
>>
>>60834330
>immortal
I wish they were
>>
>>60833587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns

Guy offers excellent advice for people on the market for mice. The most important thing is finding something that fits your hand size and has a shape that is comfortable for you.
>>
>>60833587
I've been using my MX518 for what is probably a decade now.
It's still works great, but currently the rubberised texture on the outside is wearing off.
>>
>>60833587
>it still works perfectly
Not with that high-pitched whirring and angle snapping.
>>
>>60835782
>high-pitched whirring
What?
>angle snapping
The only flaw for what would be a perfect mouse.
>>
>>60835782
>>60835801
Wow, I just put my ear right next to the mouse and I can hear it. I never noticed that before.
That's a non-issue though. It's completely inaudible unless you're right up against it.
>>
>>60835801
Stick your ear next to your MX518

>The only flaw for what would be a perfect mouse.
Nah, I hate the shape too. Had a G5 years ago, and that has the exact same shape as the MX518. Most uncomfortable mouse I ever used and the mouse was a piece of shit.
>>
>>60833587
2500k. I've replaced it now, but it was a solid purchase and last me forever
>>
>>60835815
>Nah, I hate the shape too
I using a fingertip grip, and I think the mouse has an excellent shape.
>>
>>60835801
using the mx518 as well. friend informed me of the high pitched whirring a few years ago but i had no idea it even existed. a silent humming of fans is enough to block that out its extremely quiet so it doesnt even matter
>>
Is this the mouse thread? What is the difference between the G403 and G pro again?
>>
logitech g9

geforce 7800gt is a runner up though, i didn't care that crysis got that baby to 102c, i had fun
>>
>>60835863
G403 for real man, G pro for lady with tiny hand.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.