[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/ after years of pissing around with TAILS, incognito as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Privacy homepage image.JPG.jpg (17KB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
Privacy homepage image.JPG.jpg
17KB, 800x352px
So /g/ after years of pissing around with TAILS, incognito as it was called before, crypto and shit i've come to the ultimate red pill. The best way to stay anon is to become another statistic. So long as you are just another number; no one cares, as soon as you start trying to escape, you start being watched. Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_0412.png (182KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.png
182KB, 570x332px
OP is literally a cuck
>>
>>60831549
Being cucked by the corporations and the agencies is the best way to stay anon. They don't look at uniform people, they look at the ones that stand out.
>>
>>60831475
Decided to stop scratching the implant in your butt and just eat your grass like a good sheep?
>>
>>60831475
But if you do that then you aren't helping to make the internet opaque and resistant to surveillance for those who can't "just blend in". We could have a better world, where people didn't have to hide from surveillance or blend in, where everyone, unusual or ordinary, has strong privacy. But you bent over for the collect-it-all agencies.

You took a blue pill, not a red one.
>>
>>60831475
assuming everything is already tapped, a VPN can't make the situation worse
>>
>>60831475
True but you should still attempt to fight for your civil rights and make mass spying more expensive.
>>
>>60831475
Pretty much.
You need ID, social security number, driver license to fit though.
The best way is to stalk bridge jumpers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.