[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, I need your opinions on something. Are Apple products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1496212971960.jpg (184KB, 1438x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1496212971960.jpg
184KB, 1438x1160px
Hey /g/, I need your opinions on something.

Are Apple products worth it?
I keep hearing they have the best hardware when it comes to "just werking" and looking good and they have the best reliability and support.

But is Mac OS High Sierra any good? I'm not a gaymer anymore, and I've been getting more and more frustrated with Windows and Linux.

How about iOS?

Opinions please.

>Pic unrelated
>>
If you have the money and only care about facebook you are good with apple
>>
>>60829299
Oh look, another Macfag shill thread trying to recruit tech illiterate faggots.

MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>>60829299
>>Are Apple products worth it?
No.
>>
>>60829299

>Are Apple products worth it?
No.

>I keep hearing they have the best hardware when it comes to "just werking"
Their Macintosh hardware is literally the same as PC hardware just in a nice aluminium body with perhaps a higher res screen. The hardware in no way justifies it's price tag, you will find a PC with the same internals for half the price or less.

>and looking good
That doesn't fucking matter hipster fuck.

>best reliability
Let's suppose that's true even though it's not, if it does break they are designed not to be fixed by you and you will need to go back to Apple to have it fixed. Repairability is more important than reliability, its better to know you can fix something then to just pray it doesn't ever break.

>support
You shouldn't need this but if you do anything will be supported if you are willing to pay.

>But is Mac OS High Sierra any good?
I don't know why you single it out but in general macOS is not very good although I would choose it over Windows purely because it's still Unix-like.

>I'm not a gaymer anymore
Ok.

>I've been getting more and more frustrated with Windows and Linux
State reasons.

>How about iOS?
Pointless. You should rule out iOS because it is only available on a ridiculously overpriced device that you would be foolish for buying. iOS is also proprietary and very locked down. Get yourself a cheap Android device and root it, it will serve all your needs. Do NOT buy a flagship Android device, that's almost as foolish as buying an iPhone.
>>
>>60830296
Newb here, what's wrong with the flagship android devices?
>>
>>60830405
They cost a fortune, are far too big and do literally nothing a far cheaper device cannot. They usually include a bunch of gimmick features too that are not actually useful to anyone. Phones have become a joke, why does your phone need more cores and a higher res display than your desktop? A $100 Android phone these days does everything one could need and more.
>>
File: 1495600393510s4s.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495600393510s4s.png
66KB, 247x200px
>>60829299
Since when are cats related to SJWs

Don't drag them into this ;_;
>>
>>60829299
FUCK OFF APPLEL SHILL
>>
>>60829299
I use OSX for work, and it's second only to a properly configured Gentoo install in my humble opinion. On the whole though the GUI feels very buggy and outdated and is greatly outpaced by W10 in this regard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.