[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>(K)DE >have 9 basic shitty tools included >kMail, kTorrent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: KDE_5.2_Konqueror_and_Kontact.png (499KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
KDE_5.2_Konqueror_and_Kontact.png
499KB, 1600x900px
>(K)DE
>have 9 basic shitty tools included
>kMail, kTorrent and 7 others
Why? Why do they do that?
>inb4 you can uninstall
I just don't want them. What's the point?
>>
File: kde.jpg (281KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kde.jpg
281KB, 1600x900px
jesus christ are they serios???
>>
Because it's a DE you fucking moron.
>But I don't wanna uninstall them! WAAAAAH!!!!
Drink bleach kid.
>>
KDE/Qt is a mental illness.
>>
>>60823804
ITT: kubuntu toddler rejecting meta-package pacifier
>>
>>60823804
most distros I've used allow you to install something like the "kde-meta" package, which comes with all that software, or just the "kde-desktop," which is purely the desktop and then you pick and choose the software.

If your distro doesn't package things this way, then I would recommend Arch or Gentoo.
>>
>installs KDE
>doesn't want to use KDE
>>
> 2017
> Not using KDE Neon, which doesn't come with the bloat (kMail, etc) but does come with the latest KDE updates on a stable Ubuntu 16.04 LTS foundation

shiggy diggy
>>
>>60823804
Because you've installed a desktop environment. If you don't want the software that comes with it, you install a WM instead.
>>
>>60827291
>Not using KDE Neon, which doesn't come with the bloat
you're saying kde neon doesn't come with kde?
>>
>literally too much of a brainlet to type sudo apt remove
>>
>>60823804
>try to install one (1) package
>Dependencies: kWallet, kMail, kTorrent, kDildo, kOS ...
>has nothing to do with any of this
fuck off KDE
>>
>>60825995
they tried to make things modular but the dependencies are still shit

i wouldnt be surprised it they gave up and just had mde-meta as a dependency for kde-desktop
>>
>>60824004
>KDE/Qt is a mental illness.
U find qt apps work better and smoother
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.