[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some quesitions. 1. Is QubesOS + Tor with ExpressVPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
I have some quesitions.

1. Is QubesOS + Tor with ExpressVPN safe?
2. LUKS vs VeraCrypt
3. Any tips on anti-forensic skills?
>>
Tor + VPN is beyond sketch
>>
Don't use a VPN with Tor. If your ISP is blocking Tor, you're far better off using a preconfigured Sock5 proxy provided by Tor. VPNs will sell your data in a heart beat.
>>
>>60818886
bump
>>
>>60818886
pedo
>>
>>60820633
I'm not
>>
>>60818886
1. Safe from what? Are you buying drugs, selling them, or running a drug marketplace? You only have to make the investigation cost more than it's worth to catch you.
2. Encryption is encryption.
3. Overwrite with 1s and/or 0s
>>
>>60820954
1. What if I am a #1 target of NSA?
2. So VeraCrypt since it is usable in multiple os?
3. Isn't It how zero-filling works?
>>
>>60818886
>1.)
Unless you're doing something of national or international importance, I wouldn't expect them to put in the effort to go through QubesOS / Tails / whatever.
>2.)
At this point, all encryption is equally unbreakable to most people and equally difficult to break by agencies with supercomputers. The key is using encryption services which don't stab you in the back or have Achilles' heels built into them on commission of the state.
3. Download and upload a bunch of meaningless garbage. Make it a hassle for anyone trying to find meaning in your data.
>>
>>60821013
1. Then you're fucked. You can't stop a nation state from hacking you. Flee the country and hope you have a few more years of free living.
2. Sure, encryption is encryption.
3. Pretty much.
>>
Dumb frog poster

Install GNU Gentoo
>>
>>60821013
>1.)
Destroy everything you own and take a one way ticket to Russia or China before the TSA gets the memo on you, because those are the only two countries that won't rat you back to the US.

Set up a bullshit reason to go (job opportunity, vacation to Hainan, etc.) and once you're there, consider the risk and reward of enlisting the protection of a criminal organization.
>>
just use tails
LUKS
no harddrives
>>
>>60821324
This. Fuck VPN. Just tails that shit.
>>
>>60818886
bump for shared interest
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.