[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /g/, I'm in a bit of pickle. Here's the thing: Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485893245020.jpg (34KB, 489x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485893245020.jpg
34KB, 489x800px
Ok /g/, I'm in a bit of pickle. Here's the thing:
Last night I was using my phone and I ended up falling asleep while browsing this place on Clover. Sometime after this the battery died, and I woke up today to a dead phone.
So, I connect it to the wall, and when it goes on I see that apparently "SD card was removed unexpectedly". Now, it's done this other times and it's always hogey and ends up being corrected by reinserting or rebooting. No big deal, so I do those, but the message just keeps appearing regardless.
Well fuck me, maybe it did get corrupted on the forced shutdown. I then take to examining it and see if it was damaged, try browsing it on a PC with an SD adapter and it does read it no problem, I can see all files; then running CHKDSK several times on it with no errors or corruption found. Thing is, it still doesn't work.
When I reinsert it with the phone on (while checking the storage screen on settings), it appears it reads it for a couple seconds, then it drops off and shoots the unexpectedly removed shit again.
I don't know what else to try short of doing a full on formatting, but I'd rather not jump to that since, while I do have a backup, some stuff might get messed up over the SD formatting.

Phone is an LG L50 Sporty if that's relevant.
Pic isn't mine, but it's the closest I found to the error I'm getting on google images.
>>
spinrite
>>
try with another card, maybe the reader in your phone is damaged
>>
>>60810515
Remove the SD and copy everything on your PC
Leave the battery out of the phone for 10 minutes then reboot to recovery and wipe Dalvik cache
Put back microsd and reboot, if the error happens again try to format the SD from the phone
>>
>>60810515
Clean the contacts by licking them as you would a stamp
>>
>>60811072
Wiped Dalvik cache through an app since it's rooted anyway. Unexpectedly removed still happening.
Can't even try to do a format from the phone because it stops reading the SD a couple seconds after putting it in and it greys out the options.
>>
Little update:
Was just trying the SD on another phone I had at hand, an Xperia LT30, and it appears to be read just fine.
I was going to try another SD on the first phone to check if it's the reader what's fucked, but I could not for the life of me find another one that I had laying around my place. Guess I can buy a cheap one for testing purposes.
>>
Get a better phone
>>
>>60812751
This one was fine up until this happened last night.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.