[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uhh... how exactly do I find this here Dark Web of yours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ninja.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.png
78KB, 240x240px
So uhh... how exactly do I find this here Dark Web of yours there, /g/?
>>
>>60787481
>So uhh... how exactly do I find this here Dark Web of yours there, /g/?
Canadian detected. Too dark for you.
>>
>>60787481
By installing the Onion Router
>>
>>60787481
move to south chicago or detroit
>>
>>60787481
nobody here actually uses it

too much risk
>>
>>60787570
Real Robert Hours
>>
>>60787481
If you have to ask, you don't need to know.
>>
File: tacgnol.jpg (4KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
tacgnol.jpg
4KB, 217x232px
>>60787481
1. install Tor
2. discover the darkweb is stupid and you have to bash your head off so much hyperventilating illegal stuff it's retarded and an exercise in futility to actually find what you want
3. go back to using regular internet

It's quite analogous to installing gentoo, perhaps /g/'s new refrain should be "check the darkweb"

It does make you appreciate the difference between a modern metasearch engine and lycos/yahoo circa '96
>>
>>60787960
>so much hyperventilating illegal stuff
What do you mean by this. The word hyperventilating has me both intrigued and confused, along with a little concern
>>
>>60787481
the darkweb is fucking stupid. It is just for illegal shit like mainly 90% child prons and people trying to get away with other illegal things.

Completely a waste of time and high probability of getting caught anyway.

Learn ethical hacking.
>>
File: 1494513316404.jpg (46KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
1494513316404.jpg
46KB, 300x330px
>Dark web of ours
>>
File: soadvanced.png (16KB, 327x192px) Image search: [Google]
soadvanced.png
16KB, 327x192px
>>60787481
First of all you should install Source Mage
Then when you browse internet through Source Mage you automatically are redirected to dark web.
If you want to use clearnet in Source Mage you have to install gentoo in Source Mage
>>
File: not_FBI.jpg (25KB, 270x408px) Image search: [Google]
not_FBI.jpg
25KB, 270x408px
Don't mind me, just checking the thread out.
>>
>>60787993
Ah it is the /g/ intelligentsia - how intriguing and confusing!
>>
>>60787481
Turn the lights off when you go online, simple
>>
>>60787481
> http://gxamjbnu7uknahng.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
> http://es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

Is not only Tor you also can get freenet and i2p
good luck!
>>
If you have to ask a bunch of faggots on a mongolian pedophile anime imageboard then you should not and try and access this "Dark Web" of "ours" Mr.Anon
>>
Oh fuck you why would you post
>>
>>60787481
Turn of the light masked man. We will book a flight coz we are going to AAAAFFFRRIICCAA.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.