[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.fo/kJ5SH >As I made my own way to the tram,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wtf.png (192KB, 1076x808px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
192KB, 1076x808px
https://archive.fo/kJ5SH

>As I made my own way to the tram, I wrote in my Apple Notes app, "Helicopter hovering overhead," which to me signified that the fans were being watched over. Then two policemen stopped me and asked me who I was with and whether I'd written anything about a helicopter into my phone, without explaining the technology of how they'd read my Notes app.

Umm... wtf did they mean by this...
>>
>>60785708
freedom :)
>>
What the fuck
>>
It means someone saw him writing it and reported to the poleece

I hope
>>
>>60785708
Does Android have this problem?
>>
>>60787365
>Does Android have this problem?
No. Nobody on Android can write.
>>
>>60785708
>this evening has been so light and filled with fun and love and then i sang my song about getting fucked so hard by BBC that i have trouble walking straight the next day :)
>>
>there's people that still believe Apple is private
>>
This is actually a thinly veiled May support post.

Most people would ask how the officers knew about what you typed into your phone after they were done with the checks and they would happily tell you if someone had reported it to them.

He acts like he didn't ask though. Leaves it suggestive that they somehow intercepted the data or it came through from Apple or whatever. It is clearly supportive of electronic surveillance while not actually stating that it was used, when instead it could have just been people on the ground looking out for suspicious activity.
>>
>>60789051
:( The truth hurts

Society is stupid to the facts, and so we come here
>>
https://support.apple.com/en-nz/HT202303

>A minimum of 128-bit AES encryption

he must have been using a shitty third party notes app, or someone saw over his shoulder.
>>
You're insane if you think that bureaucratic organisations work that fast.
Someone just saw her typing something about a helicopter.
In that case.

Or you know, it was a fucking guess.

Electronic interception would work about a week slower than that.
>>
>>60789745
Like seriously if you look up staring at a helicopter and then start typing something into your phone while looking up at it, and a policeman sees this it doesn't take a fucking genius to work out what you wrote.
>>
>>60785708
>They read what I typed in my phone, in real time, despite not posting it online
>this is a good thing
Holy fuck, good riddance, England.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.