[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey you cucks, I don't have any friends to ask and this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 184626381.jpg (21KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
184626381.jpg
21KB, 408x612px
Hey you cucks, I don't have any friends to ask and this forum seems like it would have the most qualified people to answer this.

Should I go to a university for some Cyber security bachelors program, or should I go to my local college for a Network Administration program?

Does the school that you go to really matter that much? Also which program is more realistic to land me a job?

Thanks,
-Cuck
>>
>>60782888
yes
>>
ok well i regret making this thread...
>>
You won't get a job, cuck.
>>
>>60782888
Network administration is more of a "job" if you ask me because it involves stable working environment (only in moving around terms ;) ) and is actually more guaranteed to get you a job, whereas no company is currently taking security in such a serious way, at least not more than what's average on the market. Also no, your school doesn't matter. What matters is what you do off it, how much your knowledge ranks up to the ideals for your desired position and how willing you are to invest to what you do not just as an occupation but kind of like a free time activity. The closer/more loving you are to your thing, the more desirable you are. Also certifications... Certifications private or not are your ticket, while physical working experience is what "you are" to the employers.
>>
File: shit.jpg (581KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
581KB, 2203x2937px
>>60782888

Nice triples.

What school you get into used to be a signifier of your capability and intelligence.

Thus, being able to brag you went to MIT with a highly technical degree is shoe-in for an employer to give you a chance with a high paying position.

What those high performers coming from pinnacle stem programs don't tell you is that if you want to be great at what you do, it's up to you to study your ass off in the field because no school in the world will simply give you the knowledge you need.

Basically, you need to be that person who learned systems integration and how to code from your own room.

What college/university does for you is provide an environment that forces you to study certain subjects. How far you dive into the subject is up to you.

I recommend getting an associates degree from your local JC and transferring to a 4 year, all while learning ON YOUR OWN to become the best fucking person you know in your field.

>(you)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.