[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was this intelligent https://www.youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: SegaSaturn[1].jpg (29KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
SegaSaturn[1].jpg
29KB, 432x360px
I wish I was this intelligent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOyfZex7B3E
>>
>>60772117
First you need to get a macbook pro.
>>
>>60772117
he seems like a loser hipster cuckold to me op.

Also drop this idea of intelligence. Just do the thing you find interesting. Do them for long enough and people will start to call you a genius. It's all just time and persistence.
>>
File: 1491288880463.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1491288880463.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>60772145
is this bait?
>>
>>60772117
Neat.Makes me want to play panzer dragoon saga..
>>
>>60772117
Could have been done by many others, but nobody gives a shit about the Saturn.
>>
>>60772145
this. it wasn't until i bought a macbook pro that i started to do some actual programming
>>
What if as the man in glasses showed off his project piece the cameraman bashed to pieces his little setup? Well, what if?
>>
>>60772311
>bashed to pieces his little setup?
"Bashed it to little pieces."
>>
>>60772117
Thanks for sharing, very interesting video. I had just preordered an Analogue NT Mini not too long ago, and just got my Framemeister in last week. Also have been watching the My Life in Gaming channel for about a year now, and want to get in the retro RGB console scene, so the entire modchip creation process is actually really fascinating. I'll have to check out more of this channel's content to see if there's more stuff like this.
>>
>>60772252
y u so mean?
>>
>>60772117
that was great. i really wanted a Saturn as a kid, grew up in a Genesis household. I did scratch my head at the lack of a real Sonic game on release. They did the same thing with Dreamcast, which I actually did buy, no sonic game on release. and the sonic game that did come out on dreamcast was gay as hel;
>>
that's awesome
there's a similar thing available for the psx now, too
http://ps-io.com/

the saturn doesn't seem to get as much love as many other consoles
>>
>>60772117
You mean that autistic?
>>
it's not fair that some people are smarter than me.
>>
>>60773572
You think that is autistic? You haven't seen anything yet:

https://youtu.be/kpk2tdsPh0A
>>
>>60773708
You either press or you do not. There is no such thing as "half" a press.
>>
>>60773743
the video is made to explain it to people who say exactly what you just said
>>
>>60773783
It's completely made up.
>>
>>60773743
high state low state you dingaling.
>>
>>60773827
yes, it is
the term is made up, but in the context of how it's used, it's a reasonable name for it
>>
File: nona skutam.jpg (304KB, 1300x963px) Image search: [Google]
nona skutam.jpg
304KB, 1300x963px
>>60773743
|epselum don skima
|jambori presuma foolin
>>
>>60772117
it's mostly extremely tedious.
>>
>>60773572
>you put effort into something end eventually succeed
>useless people calls you autistic
>>
>>60773895
I'm just jealous and bitter because I could never do something like that.
>>
>>60773908
maybe if you hustled as hard as you hate
>>
>>60772117
Is Saturn emulation 100% yet?
>>
>>60773743
>TJ "Henry" Yoshi
>>
File: fc3.png (876KB, 3098x1678px) Image search: [Google]
fc3.png
876KB, 3098x1678px
>>60773743
>t. henry
>>
>>60773935
Mednafen and to a lesser extent SSF are very good when it comes to playing Saturn games. The major problem however is said to be caused by just plain bad game rips.

What games did you want to play that you couldn't?
>>
File: cbs-sega-genesis-ruh-roh-shaggy.jpg (282KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
cbs-sega-genesis-ruh-roh-shaggy.jpg
282KB, 1296x968px
intel2|/g/ents
are gentlemen ;)
>>
what about mednafx
for the turbogrfx?
>>
pretty neat OP
>>
>>60772189
>he seems like a loser hipster cuckold to me op.
Precisely this, Saturn has been cracked for years, he even says in the video that all you need is a modchip and you can burn discs for it

All his mod does is skip needing a CD and let you load isos from HDD/SD/whatever instead, no idea why it got so much attention.
>>
>>60774707
there's actually a swaptrick for the saturn as well, so you can run burned games and homebrew without even a modchip

what IS significant is that;
a. the cd controller is much better known now, allowing for better emulation
b. it's now possible to run games and homebrew without the original cd hardware, which is the weakest part of any cd-based system and will usually be the first thing to fail
>>
>>60773708
I just spent 25 minutes at work watching that. Not even mad.
>>
>man wants to make chiptunes
>Wants to use Saturn
>Oh I can't I wonder why
>Oh shit this is complicated let's keep going
>Damn I'm still on this but I don't want my effort wasted
>Breaks the security after how long just for chiptunes
>Builds a loader for isos because he can at the same time
>>
>>60774707
>and let you load isos from HDD/SD/whatever instead, no idea why it got so much attention.

you said it like it was something really easy to do

are you a 12yr old from /v/
>>
>>60773708

wtf i wish i was this autistic
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.