[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I had a lot of fun last night. I really needed that. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 06apple7-master675.jpg (32KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
06apple7-master675.jpg
32KB, 675x450px
>I had a lot of fun last night. I really needed that. I've been really down since my father passed away, and it's nice to finally feel like I'm coming to terms with the fact that I don't have a dad anymore. I haven't had anything like that in a long time, and I really have to thank you for helping me get out of the grieving I'm going through. I know that I've been pushing you away for so long, and I'm sorry for that, I just needed some time for myself. But I know now that I'm ready to go further into this relationship with you. You're one of the most important people in my life, and I see now that I need to spend time strengthening and enriching the relationships I have in the present, rather than isolating myself and search for a way to replace what I had. The truth is, I can never bring back my father, and he can never be replaced, but that's okay. What matters is that we're alive today, and that we can build even stronger, more special relationships for a better tomorrow. It's what my father would have wanted, and it's also what I want.
>I'm driving with Do Not Disturb turned on. I'll see your message when I get where I'm going.
>If this is urgent, reply "urgent" to send a notification through with your original message.
>>
>>60772027
Is there a problem?
>>
>>60772027
why is this greentext? why is it on /g/? what the fuck?
>>
>>60772027
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1489506987904.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489506987904.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>60772027
nigger waht
>>
>>60772027
Dont send this shit to any girl you fucking nigger. They will immediately push you away.
Say it in person however, and they will want to fix you.
>>
>>60772027
>replies with urgent
>dana reads text while driving
>dead dana
>>
>>60772112
>>60772261
>>60772921
>>60772954
>They didn't make the connection with the pic
>>
>>60773013
Where is the joke?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.